Chapter 2

OMG after an hour 90 reads. OMG thank you. OMG. BTW I haven't put a name on the character and I ain't even put a description on how she looks like. It's all on POV bc I wanted you all to feel that you're the main character. Keep Reading :) xxx And I want to warn you for the swearing and mature content Sorry. Well Frat boys like to do that so l included that part in the whole story.

~

     When I entered the school main hall I was greeted by a beautiful boy that I have known for 10 years. " Oh ! Hello Zayn. How'd you've been? I missed youuuuuuuuu " His black hair was styled into a perfect quiff. His amber eyes staring into my soul. His pale brown skin lingers in my memory. He was wearing glasses more like a nerdy type. His facial structure and that smile finishing his heavenly look. " Dude we haven't seen each other for like 2 days and you've already missed me? You're desperate aren't you?" He chuckled and making me want to hug him. Well I was about to when the brain drain frat boys pushed him against the lockers. " Oh Shit! " I gasped as I saw Niall was the one shoving him. He got Zayn's glasses and passed it onto Harry. " Hey! Give it back! " Zayn shouted as he tried to reach for his glasses. I can't hold on and see my bestfriend struggling so I stood for him. " He mean it. GIVE IT BACK! " I clenched my jaw looking angry as possible.

     Niall obeyed and gave Zayn his glasses. Harry came behind me and saw the love bite on my collarbone. " Looks like this chick scored a goal last night" "It ain't funny Styles. If you only knew who did it. You will regret saying that." I gazed back to Niall. His eyebrows were furrowed and he has a sexy grin on his lips. " I did it. In fact , I like to see you after school." Niall said making kissy faces making me want to throw up. Harry nudged Niall as they walked away in a different direction. " Woah Babe! How'd you get involved with a man slut? I know he is handsome and something but snap out of it. He just wanted to bang you! What exactly happened? " I started forming words in my mouth. Then the bell actually rang. But I decided to tell Zayn because he was my bestfriend after all and I knew he is good with secrets. I started telling that I was in a club then Niall ordered me a tonic and the main reason why I got a love bite.

     Zayn and l went to the class and officially unaware of the time. It was recess when I came across Niall with Harry. Niall snaked his hands on my waist trying to hold me. He removed the hair that was placed on my neck to my collarbone. Niall started kissing my neck and saw the hickey on my collarbone. " Looks good on you " " Don't touch me..... ZAYN! " I screamed and Zayn came to push Niall backwards. "Well I'll be seeing you lated babe. " "Don't call me babe" I felt a pit in my stomach making me feel like I needed to vomit. Was he flirting with me or he's just trying to seduce me? I thought to myself. Zayn grabbed my hand and went for a table." Zaynie. I don't want to eat anymore. l'll just stay with you in case Niall becomes violent towards you" Zayn looked at me and his eyes were looking for some answers. I shifted my seat and looked around for Niall. His clouded blue eyes was gazing at me. He smirked at me and I wondered why. His face turned serious again and he actually winked at me. WHAT AN ACTUAL FLIRT! " Hey are you alright ? Is there something bugging you?" I stared at Zayn who was giving me blood shot stares . " I... I'm fin... fine" I stuttered out words on my mouth . After he finished his meal we went to class together and secured his hands on my waist. He always sense if there is something wrong.

     He held my trembling hands and mouthed IT'S ALRIGHT . We spent the day together . He escorted me as we went out of the big oak school doors. " Are you sure if l leave you here? I mean I can walk you home if you like? " " No Zayn I'm fine. By the way I'll be seeing Niall later. " "See you tomorrow. Be safe. " He gave me an assuming peck on the forehead. I was walking around the parking area going out . Then suddenly I heard Niall screaming my name running towards me. " Ugh!  Because you made me run I have to punish you later. " He said in between huffs and puffs. " I can take you home" he said and shoved my frozen body on his shoulders carrying me inside his Maserati. My body was in a complete shock . I was frozen. I couldn't talk because of the sudden contact. My voice was caught in my throat. Niall closed the door and started the engine before speeding off .

~

OMG Cliff hanger sorry. I will update it tomorrow or I guess Thursday. Keep reading :) xx Follow me @iNiallEmpire on twitter. ily :) xx