Love or Enemies

Natsu's Pov

"Hey". That hurt I look back up and I see a man taking Lucy wait I thought she had a force field I run to follow. "Hey get back here that's my Lucy". I said but they kept running but why doesn't Lucy stop why is she running along I will find her.

Lucy's Pov

"Thanks um who are you". "Oh I thought you were in trouble so I". He was nervous. "So what's your name". "My name is Jaycee but call me Jay". "Kay Jay my name is Lucy". "He's cute and nice". "Did I say that out loud". We both started blushing. " can you keep a secret". "Sure Jay". "I'm a prince of dragons but from a place called Dragnolia I know all kinds of magic but my specialty is my celestial spirit". "Cool I'm a princess of all the dragons hey we have a lot in common want to get something to eat". "Yeah I'm starving".we went to a regular Resturant. We ate then we went to the park. "Yum that was some good food". "Yeah your right". "Can I ask you something". "What is it". "Um do you want to go on a date tomorrow". I blushed a bit. "Yes". "I'll pick you up at 7:00". "Kay bye". I started heading home.

Well I'm home it was a big house. I went inside then. "Where were you". Shit all my friends are here. "You called for us and you leave". "I'm sorry guys I had a date". They were excited except Juvia but she was supportive. Then we all ate and went to bed.

~~Time Skip Morning~~

Juvia's Pov

(Yawn). "It's morning already well it's time for my morning jog. I took a bath,brush my teeth,and my hair I put my hair in a ponytail,and I started getting dress I wore blue sweatpants,and blue sweatshirt,and blue sneakers.

I brought a water bottle and a granola bar. I started heading out. Then I notice Ice boy was eating some kind of bread but I ignored him. And ran by him.

Gray's Pov

I hate waking up early then I got me honey bread. Then I see Juvia jogging see looks. I guess she still likes m...  She left she just left but she seems different I'll go say hi. "Hey Juvia". She completely ignored me. I'll call her again. "Hey Juvia what's up". This time she stopped. Huh I guess she couldn't here me the first time.

Juvia's Pov

"Hey Juvia". Can he leave me alone maybe if I ignore him he will stop. "Hey Juvia what's up". He won't leave me will he I might as well get this over with. "What do you want ice princess". "Hey why so cold". "Fine ice kid what do you want I'm busy". "Why you being so mean". "Me I'm so mean you not even my bad side so you better shut icey before you regret it". "Kay fine but I came to apologize for what I said before and I was wondering do you want to hang I'm bored". I had no intention of being near him. "No". "Why not". "Juvia hates you". "Well at least you back to your second person thingy". "Your an idiot how did I ever love you your annoying,your rude,your a stripper,and you made me suffer,does it seem that I like you now leave me alone".

But before he could say anything I jogged off. I didn't care if he followed me he just being a stalker. "Why you leave". "Shut it ice kid". "Cool off". "How about you lea.."  "Juvia can I talk to you". Oh it's Lyon I'll be nice. "What do you need Lyon". "Hey you insult me but not him". "Shut it ice kid". "What do you want". "Do you want to go out".

Gray's Pov

"Do you want to go out". Of course she going to say no. "Sure what time". "At 8:00 tonight". She said yes. "Kay see you then bye". "Bye". Then she jogged away I can't believe her. "I guess she likes me and not you hah see ya". Then he walks away. I can't believe her. Wait am I jealous no of course. I'm not but why does my heart hurt.  do I like Juvia. do I. I can't believe It. I'm going to head to the guild.

Lucy's Pov

Huh did Juvia went to her morning jog again. I was going to ask her if she wanted to do a quest. "What's wrong Lucy". Piper said. "Oh I was going to ask everyone of the wanted to go on a quest master said we can go do a s-class one. "Cool why don't we meet her at the guild she going to come change and go straight to the guild. "Kay well I'm ready you". "Yeah let me get Maddie and Melanie". "Kay". Man I can't wait to the grand magic games then I can show them my real power I have forgiven everyone Except Team Natsu. "Whatcha thinking about Lucy" Maddie said. "Nothing". "You have to forget them you have us Kay" then she gave me a hug. "Hey I have a new trick to show you". "Are you going saw me in half again". It did not work last time. "No watch". She pulls cards out and made me pick one. "Pick one". "I know this trick". "No just pick one". "Okay". I picked one it had a card of Jay. "What the hell". "Hmm he's a cutie". "How you do that". "A magician never reveals there secret". "Maddie I was looking for you" Piper said. "Sorry". "Well I got Melanie let's go". We teleported to the front door. Then we opened it.

Huh Juvia was already here she probably Re-equip. "Hey Juvia" we said. "Hey guys" she replied. "We have an S-class today want to go". "Sure". I gave Mira the paper she stamped it and we left.

~~Time Skip Hour~~

Piper's Pov

"Is it just me or we are being followed". "What do you mean Piper". Maddie said. "You guys can come out". "Nicole we got caught" Mouse said. "Shh Mouse" Agua said. "There's no point we got caught" Mimi said. "Did you fallow us"Melanie said. How come I didn't notice earlier. "Welllll". Nicole said. "Well we might as well transport home I need to go somewhere Juvia said. "Let me guess on a date". I said. "Well Lucy is on one to" Juvia defending herself. "Hey don't bring me in this fine well transport home". "Kay". I said. "Open portal to our front door let's go". "Since we are here let's get ready for the date". Juvia said.

"Kay well I'm tired I'm going to bed". I said. "So are the rest of us". "Kay see ya" Lucy said. "You two" Juvia said.

They were getting ready for their dates hope it works out.