Chapter 3

Next day
I woke up late because today was not a school day. I go downstairs to eat breakfast and call my siblings down to eat with me.

"Good morning, oppa. Did you sleep well?" MinBin greets me with a warm hug.

"Yes Binnie." I smile at her and she sits next to her brother and hugs his waits. Shes always loved her brother dearly. Ji Bin groans, wanting her to let go of him. Although he loves her just as much as she does, maybe even more, he'd never let her know that. 'Siblings' I think and smile at their behavior.

"Aishh Min Bin-yah! Let me go! I want to play this game." Ji Bin said. Min Bin loosen her grip and then pecked Ji Bin's cheek. She smiles and eats her breakfast while Ji Bin just groaned and ruffled her hair. I laugh softly and admire their relationship with each other. I'm lucky to have these twins as my siblings.

After finishing my breakfast, I take my shower and change into some casual clothes wanting to go out.

I walk to Jungkook's house and knocked on his white colored door. After some seconds, the door opens revealing jungkooks mom. She may be getting old, but she's still really pretty.

"Good evening mother! Is jungkook in his room?" I greet her and ask politely. She's kinda like a mom to me as well so its kinda natural for me to call her that.

"Yes, Jin is also there. Hold on, I'll call him." She smiles at me and is about to shout for them, but I quickly stop her.
"Its alright, mother." I giggle and smile at her actions. "I'll go to his room myself. I don't want to trouble you. I'll see you later" I said then go to Jungkook's room.

I walked into jungkooks room and see that both him and Jin are playing games. "Yah! How could both of you play games without me?" I pout cutely and grabbed Jungkook's play station. They widened their eyes at my actions.

"Jimin-ah. How dare you act so rude at jungkooks house? I thought I taught you better." Jin hyung hits the back of my head. Okay, well that hurt.

"Sorry hyung, I'm just bored I guess. I often turn sour when I'm not in the best of moods. I just wanna spend time with you guys and clear my mind. Lets go somewhere." I said with a bright smile knowing that my cuteness is their weak spot. And proving my theory right, Jin groaned.

"Argh Jiminie. You're lucky you're so darn cute." Jin coo'ed and pinched my cheeks. "Lets go to an arcade and then watch a movie, yeah?" I nod and thank him with a hug. Jungkook agreed with the plan and gets clothes to change, and that was our cue to get out it his room before he starts stipping in front of us. Believe me, he won't hesitate.

Jungkook quickly finishes changing and tells his mom that hes leaving. After he walks out we leave the house and start walking to an arcade near us. We soon arrive and walk into the medium sized building, exited.

Jungkook turns to me with a wide smile and I already know he's gonna challenge me to something.
"Hyung, let's play the basketball game and whoever loses will be the one paying for the movie tickets." I giggle and nod, accepting his silly challenge knowing he's gonna win anyways.

Author's POV
Jungkook jumps happily because he won't have to pay for the tickets. Jimin pouts, even though he knew he was gonna lose, causing Jin to aw and pinch his cheeks.

"Lets go watch that movie now." Jin drags Jimin and Jungkook and they leave the arcade catching a cab to head to the movies. The get there and jimin pays the driver and they walk into the movie theater.

"So what do you guys want to watch?" Jin asks. Jungkook looks at the movies available and points to one. "Lets watch that one. I heard It's supposed to be scary" he smirked looking at Jimin who quickly shook his head.