Chapter 5

Jimin POV
At school

"Okay class, I have an assignment for you. You'll have to do it in pairs and I already have you is going with who. Sung Rin and Jongin, Yeon Rin and Hoseok, Min Rin and Seok Jin, Ha Hwa and Baekhyun, Ha Rin and Yixing, Taehyung and Jimin...." The teacher announced with a straight face.

Wait what?! Of fucking course I would be paired with Kim Trader Taehyung

I swear I'm gonna go insane soon. Of all people she had to pair me with him.

I glance at Taehyung seeing that he's just sitting there nonchalantly, unlike me where I freaking out on the inside.

School ended and I started gathering all my things waiting for Jin and Hoseok so we can leave together, but they decided to help the teacher so I had to go home by myself. As I was exiting the school gates, I heard someone call my name causing me to turn around. As I'm turning around, I realize that voice is familiar and then I see Taehyung running towards me makung my heart skip a beat.

"Uhm.. Do you need something?" I ask. "Can we start going over the assignment today?" He asks trying to catch his breath. "Oh yeah of course. Whose house though?" I ask looking into his eyes.
"I was thinking your house at 4 o'clock if that's fine.." He slight smiles. "Yeah... Thats fine. I'll see you then, Taehyung-ah." I smile and walk away. We use to always do work at my house for the soul reason that Taehyung doesn't like people going to his house besides his girlfriend. Another think I resent her for. She was always way more special to Taehyung than I was.

At Jimin's house
Taehyung POV
I arrived at Jimin's house on time and knock on the door expecting to see jimin, but intsead I see his cute littke sister that i've always adored so much.

"Oppa, you're here! I've missed!" She shouts and hugs my waist. To be honest, i've missed her. Ever since jimin and I stopped being friend I havent been able to see her.

"I misses you too, cutie." I ruffle her hair and we head inside.

"So where's Jimin?" I asked looking around their house. Jimins house always felt like home to me. "He's in his room like always." She sighed and walked to her room. I took that as my cue to walk upstairs to Jimins room. I took a deep breath before knocking on his door waiting for a response. "Its unlocked!" I heard him shout so I walked in and saw him listening to music while reading. Typical Jimin.

"Hey Jimin..." I smile. "Hey, let's get started, yeah?" He smiled and stood up.

Discussion start
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Discussion ended.

Jimin POV
After finishing for the day, I get up and stretch my body. I glance at taehyung and see him texting who I assume is Bomi and when I'm about to speak I hear a knock at my door. It opends revealing Min Bin with a little smile on her face.

"Can I help you with something, Bomie?" I smile at her. "I want Taehyung oppa to cook for me. Will you cook for me, oops?" She looks at Taehyung while wearing a pout.

"Min Bin, you could've asked me-" "taehyung oops cooks better than you." she cut me off and stick her tongue out at me. I frowned and bit my lip wanting to say something, but taehyung beat me to it.
"Its alright, Minnie. I'll cook for her. Lets go cutie"Taehyung smiled and Min Bin jumped with joy, pulling taehyung out of my room.

I watch them go and sigh to myself as I lay on my bed and go back to reading.

After 15 minutes later
My door suddenly burst open surprising me almost making me fall out my bed. "OPPA! HURRY TAEHYUNG OPPA HURT HIMSELF!" she cries.

"Oh my god okay! Uhm... okay go get the first aid kit and I'll go to Taehyung. Its okay binie." I calm her down and rush downstairs and into the kitchen.

Taehyung POV

Today really isn't a good day for me, huh? I didnt know that the oil was already so hot and I accidentally burned myself because I moved the pan too fast and a lot of it spilled on my fingers. I obviously yelled in pain and min bin heard and went to get jimin.

I heard footsteps and saw jimin rushing towards me. "Oh my God! Taehyung, are you okay?!" I wasnt able to respond when suddenly Jimin put my fingers in his mouth.

Wow. That's definitely gonna give me a boner later.

The way he was sucking my fingers did something to me. As I was looking at him I could basically feel myself growing horny then Min Bin walked in with the first aid kit.

"Here's the kit... are you okay, oppa?" She asks with a out making me smile. "I'm okay, Min Bin. Don't worry. " I assured her then jimin pulls me to the living room. We all say on the sofa, Min Bin sittinf next to me while Jimin put healing cream on my fingers with cute bandaids. It was over with faster than I thought and I already feel better.

"Ah thanks Jimin-ah" I thanked him with a smile and he just nods. "I'm sorry, oppa." Min Bin frowned and looked down. "Ahh Min Bin-ah.. It's okay. Things happen... plus, it's not even your fault, cutie." I smile and tilt her chin up. "Never keep your chin down, okay?" I poke her nose as she nod. "Taehyung, can you wait in my room? I'll be right there." Jimin asked and I nod slightly and walk to his room.

After 10 minutes of waiting for jimin on his bed, he walks in and sighs. "Sorry for making you wait. I was making food for Min Bin. I'm so sorry once again. If Min Bin didn't ask you to make something for her you wouldn't have gotten hurt."

"Its okay Jiminnie. It's not her fault. It was just an accident." I replied as he nervously rubbed his nape.
"I do have to go home though. Let's continue tomorrow, yeah?" I smile while gathering my things.

Jimin POV
As taehyung was packing his things, I was just watching him. "Thanks jiminie.." He smiled amd suddenly kissed my neck.

What. The. FUCK?!?!

Taehyung chuckled as he noticed my cheeks turning a bright pink as I stood frozen. "Bye Jiminie." He walked out.

I hate that he still thinks he could do this when we're not friends anymore. I hate that I still love the feeling. I hate Bomi for taking him away from me. I lay on my bed as tears slowly fall down my face.

We're nothing, Taehyung. Remember it.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.

Edited by Yoongisphatasth