[1-august 9]

dear diary,
no, this isn't a diary

hi. this is a sort of journal I'm keeping. I've never really been good with telling my feelings, so this is my attempt at "opening up", as my best friend Shay says. she says I'm too closed off and never get out, which is true. but why is it a bad thing if I don't wanna go to parties with drugs and alcohol and people from school? I'm not exactly the most popular person ever. even in middle school, I stayed out of the whole cliché clique shit. I had enough going on at home to be worrying about my social life at school. I had one friend then, and have one friend now. I honestly have no idea why Shay stayed with me. she could be so popular; she's pretty, smart, nice, but also has an incredible attitude. but instead, she stayed with lame old me, and therefore stayed at the bottom of the social ladder. not that I care about me, because I don't. I can take a lot of shit; having no friends wouldn't kill me. but anyway, Shay forced me to buy this journal, cuz she thinks I'm a loner. I don't see how me writing my feelings out in a personal journal is gonna help me get out more, or whatever the fuck she's trying to accomplish with this. but whatever. I don't know. it's not like anything happens in my life that's worth writing about. I hope...
ahh, what the fuck. I gotta go watch movies or something.
peace nd love nd all that shit,
Kiera Alice Tate
(a girl with no life, and a aggy ass friend who claims she loves me -_-)