Prologue

I never gave much thought to who I'd fall in love with one day. I never thought I would fall in love. I never thought someone would fall in love with me.

I never thought one person could make me feel alive again, make me happy.

I never thought that person would be Max Evans. The boy that hung out with the jocks. He didn't know everyone thought he was a loser and a geek. Who knew someone could be so clueless. I had classes with him since elementary school but we never talked.

As for me, Raven Clarke, I kept to myself. There was really no one that understood me. My idea of "fun" wasn't going to parties and getting drunk and feeling like shit the next day. That's why I was considered an "outsider" and a "loser". My idea of fun was exploring places I've never gone, and going on adventures with someone I enjoyed being around. Too bad I didn't have that someone.

Every year at Bellamy High School, each class takes a separate camping trip. And for 3 years the one and only, Amanda Dixon, made me the sole target for every one of her pranks. I had my head dunked in a toilet filled with my own shit, I was pushed into the icy cold lake with nothing but a thong on, I was hit with paintballs while trying to eat my lunch, I was duct taped to a wall and was stuck there for 12 hours, etc. Whatever evil prank you can think of, I've been there.

Except for one, which led Max and I to get lost in the woods together. Naked. A boy and girl naked together only means one thing.

Sex.

Sike, more like getting frustrated because you don't have enough hands to cover all your parts, freezing to death at night when it's 20 degrees outside, annoying teenage boy hormones, oh and don't forget having to wipe your area with a leaf because you weren't blessed like Max.

But hey, this one evil prank led me to meet Max. I never thought I would say this but the Senior camping trip was the best 2 weeks of my life. And even though we went through a lot of struggles,

I wouldn't trade being lost and naked in the woods with Max for the world.

A/N: What do you think of this story? I'm going to start writing it soon but not until I've written more of Project Impossible. Let me know what you think by leaving a comment and voting <3 xoxo

Sav