chapter 2: demonic lecrures

*normal pov.

She was running away within the next second. Lucy was sprinting towards the doors at a blinding speed, ignoring the sorrowful cries of Mirajane and Wendy. the words weak and useless swirled around in her head for hours as she sobbed behind the wretched guild's hall. A familiar velvety voice came from above her head.

"Lucy?"

*inside the guild*

There were curious and shocked voices emerging from the crowd of mages.

"Was that lucy?"

"Oh my God, why was she crying?"

"Damn. She's fast."

Mira was no longer surprised. No.

She was furious.

She stalked over to her sister, who i might add, was like a child waking on christmas morning. Lissana saw her sister and painted on an unconvincing sad expression. "I feel so sorry for Lucy, but someone had to tell her-" she was cut off by mirajane slapping her sister across the face.

"How DARE you treat our nakama, no, our FAMILY like that??!!" Lissana cowered below her older sister.

"But Mira-nii I--" Mirajane gave her a glare and yelled, "ANYONE WHO DOES THAT IS NO FAMILY OF MINE! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE ANYMORE!!!" Now that grabbed everyones attention.

"SHE WELCOMED YOU HOME AND SHE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW YOU BUT THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY HER??!! HOW COULD YOU?"

She turned and shouted at everyone in the guild, her eyes burning. "ALL OF YOU CAST HER ASIDE LIKE SHE WAS GARBAGE FOR THREE LONG MONTHS WHEN SHE DOES NOTHING BUT NICE THINGS FOR YOU! YOU SHOULD ALL BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES, ESPECIALLY YOU THREE!!!" She spat at the rest of team Natsu.

They all stared at mirajane who had been glowing with rage. Literally. Everyone else hung their heads in shame in realization that she was completely right. About everything.

"Now I'm going to find Lucy while you assholes think about what you did. C'mon Wendy!" Wendy scurried to the takeover mage, not daring to defy her.

The two of them slammed the doors and left.

*outside the guild

"Loki?" Tears pooled in her eyes when she looked up st the lion spirit.
"Lucy, what happened?" he looked around and then at the guild ,"WHAT DID THOSE SHITS DO NOW?" He growled. He started towards the guild entrance.
"They kicked me out." She said in a bareley audiable voice. "of team natsu..."
The lion was dumbstruck. How could they kick her out from team natsu? He became furious but her meek voice put out his fire. His heart melted in sorrow for her."Loki," she said in such a devastatingly sad voice, "I want to go home..."
She stood up, closed the gate of Leo the Lion, and began to walk towards her apartment. She paused once to look at the place that tore her heart and stomped on it. Barely containing tears, she turned and walked in the direction of her home.

a/n: sorry for the short chapters. the good news is that there are lots of em! seeya!