chapter 3: visitors and vengance

(IMPORTANT A/N: i will be 'playing' AmaLees english guren no yumiga [lullaby] in the background of this story. THE LYRICS WILL BE IN BETWEEN DASHES AND IN ITALICS)

Lucy began to walk home to her apartment, too lost in greif to walk on the ledge. She didn't want to be seen as even more of a weakling, so she sprinted to her door, trying to avoid being seen. She wouldnt let them see her tears.

She fumbled with her belt, trying to grab her house key. Yes! She finally grabbed the brass key.

The mage turned the key in the lock, but before she could open the door, a pair of claws swiped at her hands.

She was defenseless. No! My gate keys! they're still by the door! She crawled over to the door only to be mercilessly kicked in the side. Crunch! Lucy screamed in pain as she heard some of her ribs snap.

The attacker contunued to beat the poor girl until there were multiple snaps. She slipped out of consciousness.

But her ribs didn't sting as much as the voice did. It was her.

"I hate you, Lucy Heartfilia."

Lissana.

*timeskip 30 minuites*

*Loki's pov

I could her her whimpering through the gate. I saw a hooded figure with bubbly short white hair and blue eyes. That wretched Bitch! I forced my gate open and ran towards my keyholder.

"Oh my God, no no no no no.

Lucy, hang in there! You're gonna be ok!"

She was unconscious. I quickly scanned around her body, searching for broken bones or severe injuries. Three cracked ribs and a broken arm. Her eyes pried open.

"Loki? What happened? Where am I?"

It's that bad? She doesn't remember?

Lucy looked around frightened and saw blood on the ground.

"What the hell? Whose blood is that?" her eyes became wide.

"Lucy, you dont remember? Lissana came and beat you up! You were unconscious! THATS YOUR BLOOD." She was dumbstruck, then angry, then sad.

"Why would she do that? I knew she hated me, but this..." she sobbed, "is a whole new level of horrible!" She just sat there, crying on my shoulder for a few minuites before I got her attention.

"Cmon let's go inside and patch you up, ok? We can't just sit out here." I stared at her. She lifelessly nodded. She looked so empty-- it was heartbreaking.

"Alright." So I swept her up bridal style and took her inside the house.

*timeskip to the next day*

*lucys pov

I thought about just staying home and eating buckets of ice cream, but I decided to go to the guild and tie up some loose ends with Mira, Juvia, Gajeel, and Wendy. I had bandages up my sides and a cast on my arm. So basically, I was a train wreck.