Chapter 1

Moving to a new town really sucks. Especially when it's in a different country on basically the other side of the world..

*BUZZZZZZ* ' yesterday love was such an easy game to play... now I need a place to hide away.." *BUZZZZZZZ* 'oh I believe in yesterday..' My phone buzzed and plays Yesterday by The Beatles. I sit up and open my phone... Todays the day... the day I move to Sydney Australia..

A quite but able to hear knock was sounded on my door.. "come in.." I yawn and rub my eyes.. My stepfather Jared came in to my room.. "hey Ry I'm glad your awake cause you need to finish you packing." he said softly.

Jared's cool I've known him since I was 2 cause my father left when I was 1.. Not to long after my mom met Jared who throughout the years was always there ..

"Ok I will, what's for breakfast?" I asked stretching. "I can make you pancakes and bacon and some eggs.. Dippy Eggs?" He said and then questioned. "I would love that.." I said nodding.. I then stood up and he covered his eyes. "What?" I asked and he then pointed to my chest. My boobs were hanging out of my bra and tank top and my one nipple was showing.. I covered my chest with my blanket.. oh god.. "sorry.." I say and all he does is smile and nod then leave..

I grab my phone off the charger and plug it into my speaker and start playing my playlist of Panic! At The Disco songs..

I pull up my bra and tank and start packing and jamming out to my music.. I turn down my music open my door and yell to Jared. "HEY J HOW HOT IS IT IN SYDNEY?!?" I wait a second to hear him yell back "ITS REAL HOT GURL!". Jared is amazing.. He's a comedian actually so being funny is his job..

I put on my black sweat pants and a gray muscle tee.. I put my hair into a messy bun and just put on concealer.. I shower last night cause I still had to pack stuff..

All of a sudden and boy came through the doors of my balcony.. "God Sam I thought I told you to stop doing that!" I tell him hitting the back of his head.. "I know but I wanted to for the last time.." He said and then tilted his head down..

I frown.. "Sammy.." I say putting my finger under his chin lifting his head up.. He sets his lips on my cheek then pulling away.. "I'll miss you Ry.." He says a tear sliding down his face..

"Sam I told you not to cry.." I say a tears coming out of my eyes.. " I know but I'm going to miss my baby.." He says hugging me tightly..

Sam is my best friend forever.. We're extremely close.. Friends since kindergarten.. He was my first kiss but we don't like each other like that were just close..

"Sam I'm going to miss you too but I have to go.." I say crying harder into his chest.. He picks up by head.. "I love you Ry.." He sets his lips on mine..

My door opens " I have yo-" Jared stops.. We stop and turn to look at him.. "Hey Sam.." He says.. "I'll give you two time.." He says setting down the tray and leaving my room..

Sam looks at me.. "Are you going to be okay there?" Sam asks looking at me and wiping away my tears.. "Of course not Sammy I'll miss you to much.. I'll be alone.." I say crying harder.. He sets his lips on mine again and we move our lips in sync.. He pulls away.. " God Ry why do you have to go.. Why now?!" He yells pulling me close and holding me tight..

"Sammy.." I say softly.. "I know your going through a lot but.." I say stopping knowing he didn't want to hear the rest..

"The sky is as blue as your eyes." He sings crying "and the sun shines as bright as your smile" I sing crying harder "and they go together in harmony.." We sing in harmony.. "We have to FaceTime day and night.." He said.. "I promise" I say kissing his cheek.. "Now why don't we eat some eggs?" He asks pulling me to my bed and sitting down.. And we ate our last breakfast together..