Chapter 7

Melodie's Pov

We walk around for a while and then spot Rose and the guys sitting in a corner...

Chelsea's mom's talking to a lady who is probably and old friend so... Yes of course we ditch her... Women can talk for AGES....

We walk over.. But only after Chelsea had taken one of every kind of muffin on the crafts table... Just to 'PROVE A POINT'. Ugh...

I just grabbed some ginger ale and cookies...

They see us coming and wave

"How's our resident superstar?" Kev asked nudging me playfully.

"I havent gotten the post yet Kev," I reminded him.

We talked about basically... Nothing and everything... I know, complete opposites.

*****

Rose's Pov

"How long have we been waiting?" I sigh

"Just an 2 hours 10 minutes and fourteen, fifteen, sixteen...."

"Its ok man we get it!" shouted Kev clamping Jake's mouth shut.

"Where did Chelsea go again?" Mel asked

"She said to check out the crafts service table again... You KNOW how she is with food," I replied and we all just Smiled...

"Here she comes ," Kev points

Oh isn't that lovely....

"You guys this table has like, everything," she smiled and chewed on her licorice,"Check it out, black licorice?!"she says showing it to us.

"But... You HATE black licorice..."Mel reminded her.

"I know I do, but its there."

Mel and I exchange desperate glances

"Ladies and gentlemen!"

Oh finally... Some action

Melodie's Pov

"Ladies and gentlemen!" someone said in a heavy Russian? Or was it German? accent. I get those two mixed up all the time.

The person comes to stand infront of the yard/garden/park... What? I still can't choose one.

He's a slender man, medium height and wearing a scarf and boots... Its almost summer... Oh gosh. He's blonde with..

Oh no, grey eyes... All the better to scare me with... I suddenly get a flashback about what happened with Miss Williams' class but I shake my head to clear it up...

Its a new day...

"All contestants should move tovards zer main hall in zer studio and get number tags, thank you."

Whoa, I've to tune my ears real well if I wanna pass this thing.

"Well guys, I've to get going," I give everyone a hug and we do our Goodluck shake.

I then walk to the studio.

"Good luck!" they yell after me... I hear Kate too...

I smile and enter the studio.

The reception looks cute, yellow couches... Mahogany desks and blue walls with soft cream lighting... So calming.

There's a short queue so I just join and get my tag and a file with.. Lord another form? Jeez.

There's an arrow that says main hall this way in red flashing lights.

I enter the main hall with a whole lot of girls all hoping for the same the same thing as me. I sit down and look around.

I spot a group of girls sitting down together chatting away... Poor girls.

They're friends but only one of them can get it.. Its sad just thinking about it.

I look in a corner and see a girl all hunched up pressing away on her phone and looking anxious ... Nervous? We all are... Well most of us...

There's this girl in an all American flag themed outfit with blonde hair and blue eyes... the perfect fit you know, those pretty blondes in all the movies? She looked like one of them. And she was pretty confident looking too... Very assured I think.

Standing next to her was... Oh my gosh... No way ... No I must be dreaming.....

I pinch myself just to be sure.. Ow! Ok so I'm definately not dreaming..

Its Angelia

She spots me looking at her and stares back until she recognises me and glares.

She whispers something to the blue eyed girl and she also glares at me... Oh no.. So what I've two enemies now?

Lovely, as if Angel wasn't enough..

What is she doing here any way?!

They're getting up... And walking over.. Oh no.. Not now.. Anytime just not now.

Aaand they're here.

Angelia smiles sickly sweet, "Hi Melodie, you look cute." she says making me feel like puking.

Wait.. A compliment? This can't be good...

"But as you can see I look cuter," the Blue eyed girl backfired.

"She's my cousin and one of us is gonna win so hands of our post... Ok?" Angelia drawled smiling even more... Ugh who's got a bucket...

"OK?!" they both yelled when I didn't answer.

I just shrugged... My face must have looked really weird at this point....

They looked satisfied and sashayed off.

The room got noisy again...

The Russian dude walked in with a bunch of two judges I think and a cute lady.. Black american... Nice..

He clapped his hands and said "Look to Yanz, look to Yanz !"

The room suddenly got quiet... He has our attention now.

"Now all you lovely young ladies are contesting for van post, just van!" he exclaims and I can hear snickers in the background.. People are trying to stop themselves from laughing...

"Since eet eez just van post only van of you can get eet. Who's eet going to be?"

Good question Russian dude, good question.

We looked among ourselves... All the girls... And just... Wondered

"NOW!" he shouted Snapping our attention back to him... Wow this guy's good at getting attention when he wants it..

"I am Yanz Werkskit and u vill call me Yanz or Yanz or.. Just Yanz," he smiled at us.

Wait.. What? Aren't they the same thing?

He laughed at his own joke "The point is.. You may only call me Yanz," Ohhh I get it "No Meesterr Werkskit. NO! Now, thhse are your judges... Harry Austin, and Juanita Wang.." There are cheers from the background...

Juanita's the new sensation after she won the sing out awards.... She is gorgeous she smiles at us.

"And this is Charlette..." I think he means Charlotte...

"Just call me Charlie guys!" she smiles.

"Und this is your time... Meet us in the studio 60... Good luck to all of you!" he exclaims as he and all the judges leave.

" Contestant Number 1 you're up," Charlie says.

A red head gets up and walks off.

She looks nervous... We all are...

A/N: Chapter 7!! I love it... Do you... Its my first completely published chapter.... Yaaay

Hope you liked it... Chapter 8... Whoa.

Soo soon

:)