Chapter 5

Chapter 5

"Erin we need your help." They asked. "Why?" I glared. "We need you to go and find the still human hunter, then you can turn him and train him to control his thirst. Also how to kill vampires a more efficient way!" The youngest and shortest one shrieked. "What did I

ever do to you?" I hissed under my breath.

______________________

3 hours later

I lost the debate between the annoy youngest one they call Lyall going or myself going.

In order to attract a hunter by the name of Stefan White I was going to have to do the worst thing. Attack a human. Yeah I know I drink human blood; sometimes from the vein but they were always going die anyway. I am simply just the coyote in the food chain. A scavenger.

I journeyed into a dark back alley; there I spotted my unlucky victim. It was a 40 year old man with black and grey streaked hair. I dashed towards him and whispered in his ear to be silent. (That is like compulsion but more like hypnotism)

I was about to finish him off, within that point my inner demon was at large. Thank god the hunter came and pulled me off before I killed the poor soul.

"Wait!" I yelled as I used my hyper speed to put him in a head lock. "What the..." He mumbled before I sank my fangs into him, spreading the venom. The venom that turned so many happy innocent people into monsters. I was breaking the one thing I swore I would never do. Burden someone with the gruesome, murderous life that I carried.