Chapter 1- Mission Impossible

"Scott?"

"Surfs up!" "Woo!"

"Surf, surf crazy!"

"Scott?"

"Ride the perfect wave say hi to the sky!"

"Surf, sun, sand!" "Its a bikini wonderland!" "Summer's on and we've gone Surf, surf crazy!"

Hope Van Dyne walked in to see Scott Lang, in his Ant Man suit, about to go on a mission of course. Singing a song about surfing.

"Scott!" Hope said making Scott jump.

"Oh sorry, its time to go?" Scott asked.

"No, oh my gosh. Please tell me your not watching East Side Story." "Again." Hope said annoyed.

"Yeah I am watching East Side Story. Agian." Scott said mockingly.

"It's so cheesy. The ending is predictable. The villians have a horrible plan, I dont mean horrible disastrous, I mean horrible stupid. But I will admit, I like the songs and the lead's chemistry.

Hope, Hope, Hope. "Scott starts. "A movie is an experience, you watch to enjoy not to judge it. Your...." Scott said but was stop by a Hank Pym.

"Its time" Hank said. His face looked gloomy. It might be because this was Hope's first mission. But Hope was ecstatic!

They plan was to steal a part of HYDRA's technology that was suppost to kill people who rejected there latest plan. Before they knew it they were in one of HYDRA'S jets trying to steal the F.A.L.L.O.U.T device.

"Sector A, Sector B, Sector C." Hope called as the ants flew into position.

"Let's go" Scott says as they left the ants to go.

"Scott, I think my regulator is jammed." "Do you know how...." Hope said but was inturupted because turned Subatomic on accident.

"HOPE?!" Scott yelled. He was nervous as hell. "Oh shit." Scott panicked but then he pushed the regulator to turn subatomic.

Then every thing went dark.

Sorry this chapter was short but I promise the next chapter will be longer. And will have everyone's favorite characters! Thanks for reading!