Part 3: Honey Moon!

I think it was about 2 weeks after the wedding, we decided to go to the Bahamas for our honeymoon. We heard that The Bahamas are beautiful in the spring so we went on April 24th.

The first thing we did was put our stuff down and go to the beach.

ahhhhh! that beach was absolutely amazing! it had me speechless. We went swimming, We chilled in the sand, we even drunk "Bahama Mamas" and to top it off we walked down the beach at sunset, hand & hand.

Our first night at the hotel we just got some rest. That flight was crazy. So the next day we just went on a beach tour of the island.

That place was phenomenal!

I had the best time just walking around that place. I just kept thinking to myself, "how did I deserve this?" I felt like he could read my mind because as I thought that, he looked down at me and smiled. I just knew from that moment that we would enjoy this whole week just enjoying each other.

So the 3rd night, we decided we would go meet some of the people there because we had never been there. We met this old wonderful couple. They were so full of life and love. I felt like that would be us in 30 years. They said they go there every year for their anniversary.

"How cute?!", I said. So they knew there way around that whole island. We were enjoying hanging with them so much we lost track of time it was now 10 o' clock. So we headed back to the hotel.

"Wait here!" he told me anxiously. I stood outside the door waiting for him. He came back, covered my eyes, then walked me into the room.

When he uncovered my eyes the only thing you see is rose peddles and candles everywhere. Roses leading to the bed, the bathroom and laid out on the floor. He walked me to the bathroom, there was roses in the tub and around it, grapes and strawberries in a bucket, and beautiful champagne in ice. I couldn't talk, that's how in shock I was.

The bath was filled up with bubbles and his sexy self got naked and got inside. I take my clothes off and join him. I lay back as he feels my body within the water.  Then I lay on him while we slowly make out, and he grabs and feels on my butt. We begin having sex in the bath.

After that we move to the bed.

And from there you know how that goes, All Night!

Anyways, The next morning we stay in all day! We decided a little rest and chilling in the room would be cool since we been out ever since we got there.

So I cooked breakfast. Bacon, eggs, biscuits, sausage, just everything. We ate so good we didn't have to eat lunch. After breakfast, we laid in the bed and watched a couple of movies together.

Of course we didn't watch all the movies because we were watching each other.

What can I say, I couldn't  get enough of that man!

We stayed on each other a lot that whole trip. It was crazy but wonderful.

On the last day of our trip, We went to a ballroom party downstairs in the lobby of the hotel. So we got dressed, I had on a red dress with the back out and it flowed down in the back.

"You look absolutely amazing!" He told me as he smiled.

He had on this black suit with a purple tie. He was looking so good. Honestly if I could I would've took them right back off. Hahaha, but we went down stairs hand and hand.

We danced close, body to body. He twirled me around and around. He would whisper in my ear saying, "You are beautiful" and "I Love You" Every time before I said anything he would say, "this is about you, you don't have to say a word"

Only thing I could do was smile.

That night to be honest was one of the best nights there. We just held each other and danced around, I just thought it was sooo romantic. So after it was over we went back up stairs packed our things for the flight tomorrow.

When we finished packing, do I really have to say what happened next??