The secret (a 'Carolly' fan fiction)

Caroline walked in to the TV studio where Celebrity Juice was being filmed that night. Herself and Olly had been invited on to the show and she was buzzing. The last time they were here was the first time Olly had told her he loved her, and the time when their secret relationship started. She got to her dressing room to see Olly sat on her sofa.

"I wanted to see your beautiful face." He said as she walked in.

"Hmm, I wanted to see yours too" She walked over to him and gently kissed him.

"I definitely thought I'd get more than that after last night!" Olly joked, pulling her body close.

"You wasn't that good Olly!" Caroline laughed, kissing him again with more passion.

There was a knock on the door telling them that hair and makeup were ready for them. They stood up and left together, putting their 'just friends' act on. As much as Olly tried to hide it, he knew he was ready for people to know. He just didn't want to push Caroline in to it. He knew she was fragile. Before walking in to hair and makeup, Olly pulled her over.

"I'm ready to tell people when you are, I'm right behind you." He whispered in to her ear.

"How about we don't hide it or tell them, let them figure it out." Caroline said calmly.

She kissed him gently and continued in to the room. Olly stood there in a daze, smiling. He heard Caroline call his name, waking him from his daydream. He followed her in and sat down.

*

"Holly, who's on your team?" Keith Lemon, Leigh Francis, asked.

"To my right, it's T.O.W.I.E star Joey Essex!" Holly shouted.

The whole crowd cheered and clapped for Joey.

"and to my left is Xtra Factor presenters, Olly Murs and Caroline Flack!" Holly said.

Olly and Caroline looked at each other as the crowd chanted 'kiss!'

"So, give them what they want!" Keith said to them jokingly. He saw a look between the pair making him suspicious. "Er, what's happening here?" Keith said smiling at them.

Caroline's face turned a deep shade of red and Olly put his head on the desk laughing.

"So there is something..." Holly joined in.

"Um.." Caroline started. She was so embarrassed.

"I guess so!" Olly said, still laughing.

The whole crowed cheered and they looked at each other smiling. Olly leant in and kissed her, causing the crowd to go even more crazy.

"EXCLUSIVE!" Keith shouted, clapping with the crowd.

"Since when?!" Fearne Cotton joined in with the conversation.

"The last time we were on here..." Caroline trailed off

"YOU WHAT?! You've gone that long in secret!" Holly said

"Yeah, we didn't want to make a big deal of it" Olly said in their defence.

"On with the show!" Keith said, still smiling at the newly announced couple.