Tell the world

Olly was first to wake up still holding Caroline in his arms. He smiled and looked around for the time. He spotted his MUFC clock on the wall and saw the time - 10:45. He looked at Caroline once more and decided to wake her up.

"Carolineeeee" He said sweetly in her ear, causing her to stir.

"What time is it?" Caroline said opening one eye.

"10:45 and if you get up now I will make breakfast!" He said bribing her.

"That's a deal, you never cook." She said, sitting up and rubbing her eyes.

"Don't be cheeky, or I won't!" Olly said winking at her.

*

They walked downstairs to see Olly's Mum and Dad in the living room, smiling at them.

"Good night?" Pete asked jokingly.

"Shut up dad, have you eaten? I'm cooking." Olly said.

"Good job your mum cooked extra, Caroline don't want food poisoning!" Pete laughed.

"There is breakfast in the kitchen guys!" Vickylynn stopped her husband from annoying him.

Olly took Caroline in to the kitchen to see a full English breakfast waiting for them.

"You're lucky, I wouldn't have done this!" Olly winked at Caroline.

"No, I'm lucky because it saves me from food poisoning!" Caroline playfully poked him.

"You'll regret that..." Olly said pouring some water in to a jug.

"You wouldn't...Olly..." Caroline said looking at the jug of cold water.

"Trust me babe, I would!" Olly said, laughing at her.

Caroline ran out of the kitchen, Olly chasing her with the jug of water in his hand. Caroline opened the front door and Olly chucked the jug of water over her.

"Olly!" Caroline screamed, laughing.

"What've you done now, Oliver?" Vickylynn shouted from the living room.

"Err, soaked Caroline in cold water..." He replied in a child like tone.

Vickylynn walked out of the living room to see a very wet Caroline and Olly laughing.

"I don't know what you're laughing at, get her a towel!" She said, scolding him.

"It's OK, but he knows I have no other clothes!" Caroline shouted so Olly could hear.

"Take them off then." Olly winked at her, handing her the towel.

"Oliver Stanley Murs!" Vickylynn pushed him, but couldn't help laughing.

*

Olly and Caroline had a great day and when it came to 10:30 they sat in front of the TV to watch the revelation of their relationship.

"Prepare for twitter explosion..." Olly said, putting his arm around her.

"Knowing you, you'll tweet something cheeky." Caroline said resting her head on his chest.

Olly pulled his phone out and took a picture of him and Caroline.

"What are you up to, Murs?" Caroline looked at him.

"You'll see..." Olly said, busy on his phone.

Caroline opened up twitter to see 2 new tweets from Olly.

*What a beautiful buzz with the girl I might love... Watching Celeb Juice with my girl @carolineflack1. All will be revealed shortly.*

*watching the show with @carolineflack1, she's looking beautiful as always.* with the picture attached.

"Aw, that's cute!" Caroline said to him. She decided to post a couple herself.

*had a great day with @ollyofficial, now watching celebrity juice. Prepare for a great show!* which was followed by *aww, nothing better than a cuddle with @ollyofficial!*

Olly opened his phone again to read them, he smiled at Caroline.

"Well, I think we've done it now..." He said cheekily, looking down at his girlfriend.

"Hmm, I think so." Caroline agreed looking back at him.

Olly leant down and passionately kissed her. "Move in with me?" He whispered in her ear as he broke away. The couple sat in silence.