Are we really ready?

"All packed!" Olly exclaimed, entering the living room where he saw Caroline curled up asleep with Louie still cuddled in to her.

He stood here and smiled at the sight, he knew Caroline would make an absolutely incredible mum.

"What's with the bags?" His mum asked from behind him.

By this point, Caroline was awake but kept her eyes closed. She didn't want to interrupt.

"I'm going to be moving in with Caroline, mum." Olly said, she could tell he was smiling by the tone.

"So soon? Oh Oliver..." His mum said.

"We've been together for 14 months mum!" Olly reminded her.

"Oh yeah... But are you sure you are ready for this." Vicki-Lynn asked her son.

"Yes, I am going to live with her and I want to start a family with her, Mum." Olly confessed.

"I'm happy for you son, I am. Come and tell your father at least..." And Caroline heard them leave.

She saw that Louie was awake too so she sat up.

"Are me and Uncle Owee ready for this Lou?" Caroline asked the young child.

"Yep!" She heard a voice say.

"Faye, seriously. Are you ninja?" Caroline asked laughing.

"I want a niece or nephew!" Faye said, just as childish as her son.

"One day, Faye. I promise" Caroline said.

"In the next year or so?" Faye bugged.

"Maybe!" Caroline prodded her.

"Will I be able to call you my sister-in-law too?" Faye asked.

"One step at a time, Faye... Maybe" Caroline said, handing over her son and joining Olly in the kitchen.