Sister.

Farkle's pov

"You want to talk about it?"
I knew it was her, The "Love of my life" I probobly woke her up since i waesnt in bed with her.
"Its not worth talking about it"
"If its keeping you up it is"
"Its nothing....... Riley's case.."
"You did the best you could farkle"
"Yeah! But she didnt she just sort of rolled over she didnt put up a fight that's just not how she is"
I noticed smackle looked down, Why am i talking about riley?
"I'm sorry i shoulden't be talking about her"
"Hey if its on your mind, Its on your mind right? Goodnight."
She sounded pissed, I dont blame her. She went upstairs leaving me alone in the living room

Riley's pov

*Man over P.A*
"All wings, Guards coming out."
I was walking with sarah, You know, My cellmate.
"You see them over there, Well those they got the hoops, The other one's got the bleachers, And over there they got the weight pile, And the C.O.S got the rest, I'm telling you the guards are the dirtiest gang in this whole place. The only difference between us and them is thw badge"
Sarah was showing me around, Who everybody was and where they belong. I noticed an old lady, She looked in her early 60's, She's holding a cat that must be Mrs.svorski.
"Who's the pet lover?"
"She'll denied it but that Mrs.svorski, Parachuted out of a plane 30 years ago, With a million and a half in cash."
"She doesn't look like that type"
Sarah looked at me and smirked.
"Nobody does."
I left sarah, Because some other chicks came to make "bussiness" with her, You know, Trading stuffs like drugs.
I looked around searching for maya, Nope no luck, I cant see her.
"Im looking for someone, named maya hart."
Suddenly i noticed almost everyone turning around and facing me.
"You mean maya the sink?"
"Is that what they're calling her now?"
Wow.... I guess i'm not the only one with a nickname.
"Yeah" sarah replied.
"Where can i find her?"
I noticed sarah leaning in a fence and pointing at maya. She was far away from us. She was all by herself.
"She killed the vice president brother and in a month she's getting the chair, wich means no one up this river is more dangerous than her."
This gurl knows everything!
"Is there a way i can get to her?"
"Oh, no. The only way those girl's get out is for chapel and P.I."
"P.I. what's that?"
"Prison industry, The girl's that get along get to work, You know painting, Scrapping, Making mattresess, I wouldn't get exited if i were you fish you sniffing none of the P.I."
"Why's that?"
"'Cause topanga matthews runs it"
"Topanga matthews, Topanga matthews?"
"Topanga matthews, Topanga matthews, Why you want to see hart so bad anyways?"
"Because she's my sister"
As we got back to our cell i was folding a duck origami, All of a sudden i got so many flashbacks one of them was when i visited maya a few months ago.
*Flash back*
"They denied it"
"Then do it again"
"I cant thats it. May 11 that's the date you know..... The day uh.... They execute me."
"I know"
"I didnt killed that man riley."
"The evidence says you did"
"I dont care what the evidence says! I didn't killed that man!"
"Swear to me"
"I swear to you riley."
Tears began to drop out of my eyes, One by one, I got a huge lump in my throat. I finally broke the silence and say " But how did they get in on wrong then? The courts the appeals"
"Dont know... I dont know... All i keep thinking, Looking back is i was set up and whoever it was wants me in the ground as soon as possible."
*End of flashback*
"What's another word for love"
"What's the context?"
"Oh you know, the i love you so much i aint never knocking over a liquor store again context, Exept you know classy. Im proposing to my man."
"Really sarah? In a letter?"
"You got a better way?"
"Face to face works pretty good"
She had to do it face to face, i mean its a proposal!
"This place aint romantic"
Can't argue with that...
"Try passion"
"Ooh! Ooh! Passion that's dope! How do you spell that.... P-A-S-H....? No H?"
"Nope no H."