BoyxBoy story!! cahpter 3

I was still up against the wall with my legs around his waist. He rubbed my butt to find my hole and he found it and stuck his cock in me. "ow that hurts ichigo." I said struggling free. "I'm sorry saskue. I can stop if you want me to." he said sadly. "n-n-no it's ok. You can keep going." I said. "Ok then I will." he said. As he kept going it started to feel better. I let out a moan and he looked at me surprised and then he smiled. When we got out of the shower he pushed me on the bed and started kissing me again. We finally fell asleep about 1:00 o'clock in the morning. When I woke up I realized that I wasn't at home, I was at ichigo's place. I walked around the place to find him. "Ichigo where did you go." I said. "right here." he said in my ear. "Ahhhhhhh, what the heck Ichigo." I screamed. "Sorry did I scare you saskue?" ichigo said. "the hell you did." I said. "I'm sorry that I scared you saskue." he said. "It's ok ichigo." I said. "Ok so what are we going to do now." he said. "umm I know how about we go back to my room and  talk about stuff." he said. "like what." I said. "oh I don't know how about we talk about random things. "Ok?" I said confused. "Oh I know let's talk about we have a pillow fight." he said. "Ok that sounds like fun" I said. We both grabbed a pillow and started hitting each other with them. We had a pillow fight for about three hours and the whole room was covered in feathers. "That was fun don't you agree saskue." he said breathing very heavily. "Yeah that was a lot of fun, we should do this more often." I said breathing heavily too. "Yeah we should." he said. "Hey saskue, guess what." "What is it ichigo"

"Can I tell you something." he asked. "yeah sure what is it?" I said "I love you." he said. I turned as red as a red balloon. "Shut up, that's embarrassing." I said. "I know but I do lo....." "shut up, I know you do but don't say it when I am not ready for it." I said cutting ichigo off. "oh I'm sorry saskue, I didn't mean to." he said "it's ok it was my fault, I shouldn't have yelled at you. it's just that I have never had anyone tell me that they love me." I said "oh saskue I am so sorry." he said crying. "why are you crying for Ichigo?" I said shocked. "because I had no idea that you had never been told that someone loves you." he said. I started crying to and then he grabbed me and kisses me on the lips. I kissed him back and then he started to take off my pants and shirt. In return I did the same thing, we were still crying even though we weren't talking about what happened earlier. We were fully undressed and then he pushed me on my back and started kissing me all over my body. He started to pump me. "a-a-ahh i-ichigo sl-sl-slow down." I said. "oh sorry saskue but you feel really really good and I really want to please you." he said I turned bright red when he said that last sentence. He started going faster and I let out a loud moan. He laughed and then moaned too. "a-ah does that feel good saskue?" he asked. I was quiet for a little while until he looked at me a little sad. "why do you look sad for ichigo?" I asked. "because I want to make you happy about what we are doing right now." he said "oh I-I-I'm sorry ichigo it's just that I was a little nervous to tell you that it felt really good." I said. "you really mean it saskue?" he asked sounding really happy. "y-y-yeah, I guess that I didn't tell you anything was, because that I thought that I would hurt your feelings or something. "you would never hurt my feelings saskue you know that right." ichigo said "yeah I know, but I really didn't want to hurt you." I said "saskue." ichigo said "yeah ichigo. ." I said. He leaned up to me and kissed me. "I love you saskue." ichigo said. "I-I love you too ichigo." I said. We laid in bed kissing each other very passionately until we both fell asleep in each others arms. The next morning we hear people in the kitchen. "hey ichigo who's in the kitchen?" I asked. "oh it's just my mom and her wife." he said. "oh really I would like to meet them." I said eagerly.

     "oh I don't know saskue I mean she really has liked any of my other boyfriends." he said. When I first heard ichigo say boyfriends it made me feel kind of weird. "oh but I think that I am different from your other boyfriends." I said. "I already know that you are better than my other boyfriends, but I don't want you to get hurt by what she says about you." he said. Ichigo where are you my sweet baby?" his mom said. "fine you can meet her." he said. "yay I win." I said. "I'm in here mom." he said. As soon as she stepped in the door way and saw Ichigo she ran straight toward him. When she got to him she gave him great big hug and then she kissed him on the cheek. "mom please don't embarrasses me in front of my boyfriend." Ichigo said. "oh so this is the boy that you have been telling me about. Well he is cute I guess, it's nice to meet you saskue." she said. "it's nice to meet you too mrs. bradley." I said. "oh please just call me Marcy, mrs. Bradley is my mothers name." she said. "oh it's nice to meet you Marcy." I said. "it's nice to meet you too saskue and this is my wife Kylie." she said. "nice to meet you Kylie." I said "nice to meet you too saskue." Kylie said. We all stood there in silence and then ichigo finally said that we had to go. When we got outside of his house he turned around and kissed me. "Ichigo what was that for?" I asked shocked. "I wanted to kiss you so bad when we were talking to my mom." he said. We staid outside until dinner was ready. When his mom called us for dinner I grabbed him by his wrist and kissed him on the lips. I