Chapter 12- Bad Thoughts

-Jack's POV-

I don't even know. I could tell Jenn had a fake smile on her face pretending like it's no big deal. I feel horrible. I wanted to accept her apology so bad, I mean, she accepted mine no problem. I just don't think it's right to be together right now. Every human makes mistakes, right? I need to think about this.

Me: "You sure I can stay in yours? Don't you wanna sleep on the most comfortable bed in the house?"

Jenn: "Just stay in my room. I'm gonna go to bed. Goodnight." She said looking awfully confused and headed upstairs to Lauren's room.

Me: "Goodnight..."

Jenn was acting weird. She's probably gonna be one of those girls who's depressed for months because she lost a boy. That's pretty.... ridiculous. I know I was depressed when we were just in different states. But now, we're like... done.. for now at least. I hope she's okay. I'm gonna go to bed and try and fall asleep. It took me maybe 25 minutes for me to actually fall asleep, honestly. It was hard going to bed and not having Jenn be right next to me.

-NEXT MORNING-

I got out of bed with a black t-shirt and loose black shorts. I smelled waffles as I was going downstairs. I saw Jenn eating some with powdered sugar and syrup. There was a plate right next to her that looked like it hadn't been touched. She turned around.

Jenn: "Oh good morning. I made you waffles, they're right there."

Me: "Yeah, I see that. I'm not blind." I rolled my eyes, acting like a complete brat, and I shouldn't have done that.

Jenn: "What's wrong with you this morning?"

Me: "Sorry, didn't mean that."

Jenn: "Oh.. okay then.."

We sat there awkwardly eating our waffles silently. I noticed she was struggling to pick up her fork.

Me: "Uh Jenn, you okay?"

Jenn: "Y-yeah, I'm fine.. w- why?"

Me: "Well your struggling to pick up your fork."

Jenn: "I'm just tired."

Me: "O-kay....."

-MOMENT OF SILENCE FOR 5 MINS-

I went to wash my plate, and I sat on the couch turning on the tv. I started talking, not facing Jenn.

Me: "Listen. I can't do this anymore, Jennifer. We just ended last night, and I can't take it. It may seem like a very short amount of time in between those two events, but it's hard already. Please please please take me back?" I said, still facing the tv.

Jenn: "Um.. I.. need to think. You felt like it wasn't the time to date, and I respected that. So I don't know. I'll have to think........... I gotta go. I'm going to the mall.. to meet up with someone."

Me: "Uhh." Before I even ended, she ran out the door.

Is Jenn meeting up with another guy? This is probably my last time I'll ever be Jenn's boyfriend... This is upsetting. I never thought it was turn out this way. I was gonna ask her to marry me in like.. two years? Have children? Get some pets? Have a future? That's not gonna happen anymore. I'm depressed. I ran up to Jenn's room, sat there, and cried. But why? I was the one who ended us. I should be happier now............ No I shouldn't. I might not realize that's she's the girl of my goddamn dreams. What the f*ck did I do?! Breaking up was the worst idea I ever had. Time went by fast, because I heard a knock at the door. I looked at the time, and it was 2:00. We just had breakfast at 11. I got up to go answer it.

Me: "Jenn?"

Jenn: "Hi. I'm Jenn, and I live here." She said sarcastically.

Me: "I kinda know that."

Jenn: "Ugh, listen. I gotta talk to you."

Me: "About what..?"

Jenn: "I'll just say it.. I'm in a relationship." My heart sank when she said those words.

Me: "With who...?"

Mother f*cking cliff hangeeerrr!! This was one of my shorter chapters, but I wasn't feeling too typey, sorry. Anyways, hope you liked this chapterr!!

Self promo-

Instagram: @jennxpenns.army , @jackxpenn.army , @_.mynameisylvia._

Twitter: @jennmcallister4 , @chatkowski , @jennxsylvia

Other stories by me: "Interrupted//A JackXPenn Fanfiction" and "Broken, Beyond Repair//A JackXPenn Fanfiction"

Musical.ly: @mynameissylvia

Later cuties❤️!