In the Valley

I'm starting to panic. I didn't panic this bad from Jurassic World just about this is making me feel like we're not going to make it.

"I have an idea. Grab gray." I said getting out of the car. He looked at me nervously then got out and got gray.

"Get under the car." I said grabbing a knife from the glove box and Zach, gray and I went under the car.

"What's the plan?" Zach whispered to me.

"Just hold your breath." I said before splitting a wire and gasoline spilled out all over us. But large stomp came from the back of us. The spinosuras! Why must all the dinosaurs come. I grabbed Zach's hand and held it tight. He looked over to me and mouthed, 'it will be okay.'

The large dinosaur ran for the others in front of us. We watched as the beast ran away out of view and got out of the car with unconscious Gray.

We sat against the car catching our breath from freaking out. Gray started the blink his eyes.

"Gray!" Zach and I yelled at the same time gathering around him. He smiled then it instantly turned to a frown and yelled in pain.

"His leg." Zach said to me. I nodded and searched in my pocket. Pain killers. It's from the first Jurassic World when I got that cut. The doctor told me to hold on to them and I guess I never took them. Thank you past forgettable self for caring about future self.

"Take these." I said holding out my hand for gray. He took the pills and held his hand on his leg. We have to go. Quick.

"why do we smell like gasoline?" Gray asked.

"Don't ask." I said standing up. I looked around. We aren't even near the main park. There is the woods, but you could run into dinosaurs, or you could go straight and run into dinosaurs.

I remember the map I had in my pocket and pulled it out. The nearest thing to us is 4-wheelers, across the large valley. Better start heading there.