Security Cameras

We trudged threw the long grass hearing the faint roars, and screams of different dinosaurs threw the park.

Zach and I held Gray over our shoulders. We've been walking for 10 minutes and we are only 1/3 of the way there.

I started to think of what happens if we don't get out of here. I tried to push the thoughts out but they wouldn't budge.

We won't see our grandchildren, they won't see their parents again, I would leave Owen alone, I wouldn't be able to finish Supernatural and-Madison stop! You can't think like that! I thought to my self.

At the four wheelers----

We took two. I got one to my self and gray rode on the back of Zach's. I pulled the map out from my back pocket.

"If we head up here and take a right, then left, then left again we should be there." I said pointing to the map. Zach nodded and we took off.

At tech room----

We pulled out vehicles into the parking lot. The faint roar we heard from the beginning grew louder and louder. I wish that it would leave us alone. We are already traumatized.

I got off my four wheeler and helped Gray off. The three of us ran inside-well Gray hobbled inside. Everyone was looking at different cameras and videos.

"Henry! Where's Claire and Owen?!" I asked the man sitting at a video screen. He turned around and had a worried look on his face.

"What. Happened." I asked sternly. He didn't answer. I gave him the death stare.

"So help me if you don't tell me I will feed you to the dinosaurs!" I practically yelled. He kinda looked scared. Good. He should be. Omg who am I!?

"They went looking for you guys..." He trailed off.

"Where are they!?" I yelled. Ok Madison tune it down girl. He pointed to the camera across the room. I ran over to it. It was a security camera with Claire and Owen calling our names. You've got to be kidding me.

I grabbed a tranquilizer and ran out of the building. Zach followed me.

"Where are your going?!" He called out to me. I sighed.

"I need to go get them. They won't come back until they know that we're safe. And they don't know that out there." I said.

"I'm going with you. You can't go alone. I mean- I know youre willing to go alone, but I won't let you. There is no changing my plans. Gray can stay here." He said starting the car. Man he is protective. Kinda hot, not gonna lie.

"Alright. We have to be quick though. The dinosaurs are still out there and they won't stop finding food." I said jumping in shot gun. He nodded and off we drove trying to find our family.