(One Of Those) Crazy Girls (Hayley Williams One Shot)

This is based of off Paramore's song, (One Of Those) Crazy Girls, off their new album, Paramore. Chad and Hayley are not together in this one shot.

"Look, Hayley," Jacob sighed as he placed his hands on my shoulders. He looked me straight in the eye and said, "We're breaking up." 

I felt my world falling down behind me. I couldn't breathe for a second as I looked at my long-time boyfriend, Jacob Hurley. 

"Wha-what?" I studdered. 

"We're breaking up," he repeated.

"No, no. You can't."

"Sorry," and with that, he walked out the door.

A few hours has passed since Jake and I broke up. I was heartbroken. I felt like my heart has been ripped out of my chest and thrown on the ground as he's leaving me there to bleed in the streets. Taylor was nice enough to come over and hand me ice cream and tissues. I looked down at my phone. Jake still hasn't picked up his phone. Ugh, why won't he answer me?

"Do you think he hates me now, Tay?" I asked my best friend who was chowing down on ice cream.  Taylor put down his spoon in the ice cream carton and turned to me. 

"No, I don't think so," he said. 

"Then why did he break up with me?" 

Taylor shrugged his shoulders and picked up his spoon and continued eating his ice cream. I can't believe we're actually over now. I've called a hundred times and he's still not picking up. Minutes pass by as Taylor and I eat our frozen treat. But suddenly, I got an idea. Maybe I can change Jake's mind. 

I walked down the streets of Los Angeles under a pink sky. It was about four o' clock and the sun was just about to set and a black sheet over the world will appear. I looked down at my phone for the third time day. I basically poured my heart out on Jake's voicemail when he didn't pick up. I continued walking down the street and found the city bus waiting. I smiled at the driver as I got on. Ten minutes later, I was on the other side of town. Aka, where Jack lives. I'm not stalking him or anything. I'm not one of those crazy girls. 

I found myself standing on Jake's doorstep. His house lights are off. Maybe he was sleeping. I knocked on the door. I waited for a few minutes but no one answered the door. I knocked again. Waited. Nothing. I let out a sigh. Just when I was just about to leave, I remembered something. I dug my fingers in my coat pocket an picked out Jake's house key. I copied it so if anytime he wasn't home, I would let myself in. I'm not one of those crazy girls. 

I turned the key into his lock and opened the door. I slowly walked in and shut the door behind me. The house was dark and quiet. I slowly walked up the stairs to the bedrooms. I found Jake's bedroom and I walked in. His room is just a typical room. White walls, white ceilings, white doors. Basically everything is white. I instantly walked over to his closet and slowly opened it up. Jake's clothes were revealed behind his closet doors. I felt myself smile as I walked in and started smelling his clothes. I'm not one of those crazy girls.

As the smell of his clothes started drifting around me, I couldn't help but think, I know I'll never love again. I swear I'll never love again. Suddenly, I heard a door open. I instantly froze and hid myself further in Jake's clothes and closed his closet door. I heard whistling coming through the room. It was Jake. He was here. Before I could even think, the closet door swung open. I tried burying myself further into his clothes until he called out, "Hayley?"

Caught. I sighed and walked out of Jake's closet. Jake stood in front of me with his eyes popping out of his skull and his mouth hanging wide open. His hair was wet which could only mean one thing. Jake just finished taking a shower. I now noticed the towel around his waist. He was here the whole time.

"Wha the hell are you doing here?" he asked.

"Oh, nothing." I said. "I wasn't smelling your clothes or anything."

"Will you get out?" 

"You forgot the magic word," I teased. 

"Get the hell out of here!" He hissed. I would be lying if I said I wasn't freaked out. I squealed and ran out of his room. I sprinted down the stairs and out the door. When I was about out of his house, I smiled. I retrieved his shirt I snuck out of his room. I lifted it up to my nose and inhaled. 

Yeah, I'm not one of those crazy girls.