Chapter 3

"Mommy catch me", Jo Jo said running around the house naked. "Boy if you don't get your naked ass here", I said sitting on my bed. His mouth formed into an O shape. "You said a bad word", he said. I giggled at him. "Come on Jo Jo, mommy tired", I said. He finally walked over to me and I dried him off. "You wanna sleep in your boxers tonight" I asked him. "Yesh, I'm a big boy now mommy. I can handle myself", he said crossing his arms. I giggled, "Come on stink", I said helping him put them on. "You wanna sleep with me", I asked him. "No I think I'm okay", he said.

We walked into his room and I tucked him in. "You want me to read you bed time story", I asked. He shook his head yes. I read him a bed time story and he slowly drifted off to sleep. I turned off his light and cracked his door open. I walked downstairs and browsed the website on my computer. My baby really wants to g to school and I can't keep him home with me forever. I started looking for pre-schools that would prepare him for kindergarten. I found 3 schools that I really liked. I sent them emails telling them contact me so we could check them out. I finished off some work on my computer and closed it. Walking upstairs my phone began to ring. 'Who could be calling me at this late', I thought. I looked at my caller ID and it said it was an unknown number.

I answered it anyway.

Hello

Hi, is this London

Yes, who's calling

umm..

*End of phone call*

That was hella weird, who just randomly does shit like that. I decided not to stress it to much. walking into my room, I felt a cold chill run through my body. I looked around and seen my window opened. 'I don't remember opening my window', I thought. I rushed to Jo Jo's room and opened his door to see if he was still in there. I turned on his light and seen that he was still in there. I even made sure that he was breathing. I don't know what it was but I had a feeling something was going to happen. I picked Jo Jo up and brought him into my room, just to be sure. I laid him onto my bed and closed my window. I turned around and nearly died.

"What are you doing here", I asked him. "Not the reaction I was hoping for", he said. "Well, that's because your not welcomed here, now leave before I call the police", I said. I felt my face swing and felt a sting on my cheek. "You still haven't learned have you", my step-father said walking up to me slowly. "My precious London", he said cornering me into the wall. he looked at my stomach ad then over to my bed. "How's my son doing", he said. I looked at him, see Tyrone wasn't ugly, he was good looking guy.  He was only ten years older than me. He had the prettiest hazel eyes and was light skin. Jo Jo was a spitting image of him, only taking my eye color. But that doesn't mean that I forgot what he did.

"Don't make it seem like we were in a committed relationship, you raped me. Something that I won't never be able to forget, but I do forgive you because despite you fucking me up mentally, physically and emotional, you gave me the greatest gift I could ask for", I said. He looked me in my eyes, "You know I always loved you London. I remember when I first laid eyes on you my heart skipped a beat", he said. "You don't hurt the people you love", I said. He rolled his eyes, "Don't act like you didn't come onto me too, remember when you willing let me take your virginity", he said. I looked down. "Hmm, quite now are we. You loved me just as much as I loved you", he said. "Stop, you knew we were wrong, everyday the guilt was eating me up inside", I said still looking down. This made him smirk, "Oh baby I couldn't tell, the way you screamed my name. I can still hear you in my head, he said. "Tell me, is my pussy still tight", he asked. "It's not yours and you knew it", I said. "Now I'm going to ask you this one more time, please leave", I said.

"Okay I'll leave, but before I do I should tell you, I will be back for what's mines", he said. "And what's that", I asked. "My son", he said before walking out. I fell to the ground and started to cry, he can't take my baby away from me. Why God why, is all I could think. I hated him so much, he will never take Jo Jo away from me and I'll make sure off it. I went back into my bed and snuggled up with my baby. I kissed his forehead and closed my eyes.  And tried to drift off to sleep.