From Me to You

Well, I guess I should start by saying hello, thanks for stopping by, all that good nonsense. So there is that for you.
Anyway, here I am. I've never written a book before, so I'm not entirely sure what I'm doing here but I know that I have a story I want to tell and I can't think of anywhere but Wattpad that I would rather tell it.
Forgive me if some of it is all mixed up, maybe doesn't all add up, because my memory isn't all that great and it can be really hard to keep up with my head sometimes.

Let's get one thing clear: I curse, often. I'm not sure where it'll pop up in the story but when it does I am not sorry about it. Yeah, I've heard it a thousand times that cursing makes it look like you lack a large vocabulary, but sometimes fuck is just the adjective, verb, noun, etc. that I'm looking for.

Be patient with me - it could take me a while to come up with this stuff!

So yeah, just leave me comments and vote or just read it if that's your thing but if you have any questions or suggestions or maybe just want to tell me something please, feel free to do so, Lovely.

Oh! Before I forget - if anyone wants to make a cover to this story or banners or anything like that, send them my wayyyyyy
I'm shit when it comes to things like that, so any and all are welcome
Also - I would love to hear who you think of when you read the characters. I'll promise I'll post who I picture later on.

See ya soon, Lovelies
xoxo B