Flashback 3

That nights i told krstyal everything and her face look very shock also kai he also look shock and said

kai : why he did that to you? do you know any reason?

Sulli : idk why he did this to me :') maybe im bored to him thats why he looking for a fun girl :') but idc if he hve other girl cause i still have you all and my victim kim taehyung muehehehhhe *evil laugh*

krstyal : why wont both of you be bestfriend^^

Sulli : what?! bestfriend! ya eonnie friend is enough to me not need too much --"

krsytal : ok then :)

sulli : but eonnie there something i really wanna tell both of you and after i tell both of you this pls help me to tell the others but not sehun :')

krstyal : what it is?? and you dont me to tell sehun?

sulli : its useless if you tell him cause he nver care about me anymore eonnie :') i want to say that im leaving seoul tmr im going back to my hometown NYC bcause if i stay here my problem will nver solve i need to go somewhere to calm myslef down :') so eonnie i just stay for tonight tmr i need to go to the airport and my flight is at 7:30 in the morning..so take good care of others and my friend taehyung and sehun :') ..and now lets sleep..

all of them went into their own room kai and krstyal one room sulli one room..all of them sleep well that night...

Sunrise thats mean it already morning sulli alarm clock ringing..Ring ring..its 5:30 in the morning sulli wake up and go to the bathroom to hve a shower..after shower she lock the door and put on some grey sweatshirt and black tight jeans on her and comb her brownish straight and curl at the end hair and wear a snapback on it..krstyal and kai also awake and wait for sulli at downstair..soon sulli went downstair and krstyal look so surprise *-*

krstyal : ssul wow!! you look so gorgeous,swag,beautiful and wow!!

sulli : i think i forgot something~

krstyal : what its??

sulli : ahhh sunglasses

sulli put on her glasses on her and walk to kai and krstyal...

kai : swag oh yeahh!!

sulli : pls dont waste my time --" lets go to the airport!!! kajja!!

krstyal : you look happy huh *smirk*

sulli : ofc! i can meet my parents there!! im so happy damn much! wakakaka

krstyal : ahh i see~let go!

all of them get in the car and drive to the airport..after ten minute they sit in the car finally they reach the airport^^

sulli : goodbye! i need to check in first! and dont worry eonnie i just stay there for one year then i come back here~go there for my holiday and relax my mind *eyes smile*

krstyal : take good care sulli..dont get sick :) dont put yourself in danger :) hve a safe flight to NYC call me if you reach there :') i love you sulli *tears*

sulli : ya eonnie dont worry i will always call and text you~is that true hmm i think so~dont cry ^^ bye! i need to go bye!

sulli flight was arrive and she also safe arrive at NYC ^^

Flashback off