Flashback 2

Sehun saw someone left a letter on the table.He reach the letter and open it and it wrote..

Dear Ex,
Im here to say that im not staying with you anymore its mean im leaving you alone so if you want anything dont find me just find the girl with you just now arra? cause im not important to you anymore~you can bash me you can hate you also can pretend me as you enemy you also can me ermmmm ahhh you also can call me Bitch or else idc cause im not yours anymore if you want me to die ok i will but i wont die without any reason :) and sehun ssi enjoy your life without me arra~dont get sick! i still care about you.

your Ex Sulli

Sehun Pov

Seen like she already leaving me hmmm i feel wrong toward her i shouldn't lie to her and always spend more time with her and now what? she leaving me and its quiet hard to find a girl with kind heart just like her :') i feel really wrong toward her why am i doing this to her? and now i really miss her so much if i can control the time i will stop at the sweet moment of us :') still remember that she will make a different breakfast to me everyday she always care about me :') i miss her eyes smile and bright smile i miss her morning kiss :') i miss everything about her hmmm..why am i like this i think i love her more~but not out fate to be together maybe she juat need a boy who understand her,caring about her,love her more than me sulli ssi be happy and dont forget our sweet memory arra :') i love you..

At krsytal house

Knock knock..

krsytal run to the door and open it and it was sulli

krstyal : Sulli Babyyyyyyyyyy!!! I miss you!! *hug sulli*

Sulli : i miss you too eonnie! *hug back* can you ask kai to help me to put this luaggage in?

krsytal : *shock* sulli-ssi whats wrong??

Sulli : i just broke up with sehun bcause he chet on me!:) its simple right?

Krstyal : w...why?!

Sulli : long strong hmmm :')

krstyal : make it short :)

that night..

Enjoy it ^^ sorry if it bored~