Nothing

Lol I have literally been doing nothing with my life but playing computer games and skyping with my friends....
Some of the comp games I've been playing are minecraft, runescape, counter strike global offense, and that's all I think... I haven't been recording on my YouTube channel because fuck that I don't feel like buying another comp to hook up to my tv lol.... And I haven't been updating my other story because again fuck that it's summer bitches let's have fun... I think most of you aren't bored over the summer so I won't update that shit I most likely will start updating when school starts though.... I'm fighting this entire chapter in a fricken doctors office... I was sick for like two days the day before yesterday I don't even know why I was just skyping with friends and playing a game then all of a sudden I felt nauseas ran to the bathroom didn't throw up then a couple hours and bowls of noodles later I ran to the bathroom again and threw up... And again... And again later that night.
So all in all its been nice but school is going to suck I know you guys don't want me to talk about school during summer BUT
SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOL
There are two things that are inevitable
•1 SCHOOL
•2 death
•3 loneliness
•4 getting dirty
•5 living
•6 laughing
•7 loving
Some of this you are saying but Austin third world countries don't do some of this and I reply with
Exactly so be DAMN FUCKING HAPPY that you live in the Best  DAMN Nation in the fucking world and don't let anyone tell you the fuck different!
CANADA FUCK YEA
FULL OF COOL PEOPLE AND SOME ASSHOLES
CANADA FUCK YEA
FULL OF MANNERS AND NO ENEMIES