Three

□Dirk□

Dirk grabbed his shirt from the armrest and asked Adalyne to go home as nicely as he could before falling on the couch In exaustion. He just saw his twin brother shirtless after three years and was surprised. Dave had a bellybutton piercing and a corset piercing. He had a tattoo on hiss left side that had four D's looped together in a fancy fashion. Two of them where orange and white and two of them red and black.

Dirk had seen him shirtless and wanted to see it again. He wiped the thought from his mind and leaned back on the smuppet infested couch. He couldn't wipe the image away. An angry Dave with his shirt off and his fists clenched his pulse wild and random at the base of his oh so pretty neck that the sadist within him just wanted to wrap his hands around.

What was he gonna do...

○Time Skip●
■Dave■

It had been weeks. Two long horrid angry irritating weeks since he had worn one of his brother's shirts. Of corse he still drew the pictures and wrote millions of dirty fantasies in the notebook locked in the compartment under his bed but he hadn't worn one of the soft orange shirts in what seemed like forever.

He had been angry and irritated at every little thing lately and his older brother was the first to notice. The older blonde told him just to wear one but Dave had decided that he wasn't anymore because there was obviously something wrong with it.

At the moment he was sitting on the couch next to Dirk, but as far away as possible, playing don't touch the white tile. "You've been angry lately,"Dirk commented, "is there anyth-"

Dave cut him off,"no, there is nothing you can do to help. It's obvious that there is something wrong with me and I'm just strange". He left the room. He left Dirk. And he left the apple juice on the table to go sketch angrily in the unlabeled sketchbook.

At twelve he left fir Rose's like every Tuesday with his satchel on his shoulder. Inside was his unlabeled sketchbook and his fantasy notebook along with his pencils and the tube of 404 Scarlet Blossom.

Dave got home late that night. Dirk was already sleeping in his bed. Dave slid his bag under the bed only to see something on the bed. Neatly folded on the comforter was one of Dirk's shirts. Dave glanced around before tossing off his shirt and sliding the bigger shirt over his head.

Dave used to hate that Dirk was taller than him but now he relished in it. The shirt fell at the end of his ass on top of his skinnys. He unbuttoned them and hopped in the bed pulling the blankets over himself.

The next morning he woke up early and hid the shirt in the laundry basket. He was happier that day. He reorganized his side of the room and mixed a few beats on his turntables and MacBook Air. Dirk went out with Adalyne and Bro was keeping watch as the younger dressed up in some girl clothes and did laundry.

Dave however didn't notice the shirt he wore the night before wasn't in the hamper with Dirk's other clothes. That night after he had changed out of his outfit he went to help Bro set up at a gig. Another shirt was on the bed and he reluctantly pulled it over his head and dove under the covers.

°None°

The shirts kept showing up on Dave's bed and Bro watched from afar as one night Dave would wear the shirt and the next day Dirk would grab it out of the hamper and throw it on. One morning however Dave had gone to watch shitty movies with John and Jade and left his satchel.

Dirk tripped over it making it spill and found the unlabeled sketchbook and notebook...