Five

The next day Dirk found himself alone in Dave's bed. He walked to the bathroom ignoring anything and everything until he saw himself in the mirror. His neck held a wicked hicky surrounded with lipstick. Dave had a nice mouth on him and he knew how to use it.

He washed away the lipstick and left the bathroom only to find his twin dancing around on the table. Is eyes covered with iShades and headphones over his ears.

Dirk found himself checking out Dave. Long legs wrapped in thigh highs that led to red pumps. Orange panties and one of his broken record shirts. In one hand was a glass bottle of his favorite apple juice and in the other was his phone.

Dave's eyes opened frpm behind his shades and he gasped stubling and falling. He closed his eyes bracing hiself for the had wooden floor only to be caught by Dirk whoumbled something along the lines of be careful as he pulled the headphones off his twin.

"Go put on a skirt or something. We're going to Starbucks,"Dirk said letting Dave stand. Dave grabbed a black miniskirt from the floor and slid it on grabbing something from under the couch that happened to be a red purse.

In the heels Dave was about the same hight as Dirk. Dirk found himself wanting to touch the red lips with his own but pushed that thought to the back of his head as he opened the door for his brother and locked it behind them.

The walk to Starbucks was relatively quiet. Dave had tripped over a rise in the pavement and Dirk slipped an arm around the red eyed twins hips. Dirk didn't pull it away. Dave walked closer to his twin.

At Starbucks the two each got a Frappuccino and a cookie. Dirk insisting to pay for Dave's. They foumd themselves in the abandoned park.

"You left a monster hicky on my neck," Dirk commented sipping his caramel crunch Frappuccino.

"Sorry about that. You wanna return the favor," Dave replied sarcastically.

"Yeah....yeah I do," he said into Dave's ear nibbling it. Dave let out a low gasp and Dirk pinned him to the park bench knocking their drinks to the ground. One knee between Dave's legs rubbing against him.

Dirk's mouth wrapped around his pale neck and he circled his tongue and sucked. Then he bit down sinking his teeth into the flesh. Blood dripped down his lips and into his mouth.

Dave moaned and arched up into his twin. He settled a hand at the back of Dirk's neck and pulled him closer letting him drink from him. He rutted against Dirk's thigh and groaned.

Dirk pulled back and flashstepped away leaving Dave a mess on the bench. Dave flashstepped back to their room and fell into the bed dry sobbing until he fell asleep.

Dirk however was finding it hard to be attracted to Adalyne and had to picture her as Dave as he fucjed her and she threw him away like all the others.