The boyfriends

Connor: I went to Jude's house early the next morning when I knocked on the door Stef answered and told me that Jude is still sleeping but I was welcome to come inside.
I walked up the stairs to Jude's room to find him sound asleep, I moved him over to make room for me without waking him up and laid down next to him. 
JUDE: I woke up with Connor laying next me with are feet tangled up with my head on his chest and are hands connected Connor looked at me with a smile on his face, and I smiled back.        " You look so adorable when u are asleep" Connor said I laughed while he came in and gave me a kiss on the top of my head. Connor started to pick me up and roll me on top of him, he started kissing my lips with are toungs together, he started to move his hands up and down my back, this felt completely normal!
" oh my gosh" I hear Jesus yell form the  doorway. Me and Connor sit up and wait for his response
"So... Are you two like a thing ?" He asked with a wide smile on his face
"Yeah.... I guess" Connor replied
"FINALLY" "I knew you two were more then friends! "
"Please don't tell the rest of them though you are the first to know about us" Connor explains
" don't worry dude, I understand"
And then Jesus left. Me and Connor looked at each other until Connor asked " so when do you plan on telling your family?" He asked
I haven't really thought about it...  I looked at Connor and before I knew it I grabbed his hand and said "right now!" He smiles at me " you sure"
"Yes" I reply
I held his hand going down the stairs with a smile on my face but was still scared to come out.
We get to the kitchen to see everybody eating breakfast then look at us then all there eyes turn towards are hands intertwined.
" I have an announcement to make!" Although the prob already knew what it was,
" I-I am gay.... I am gay for Connor and he is my boyfriend!"
Connor leans in and kisses me on the cheek, while everyone started cheering!
" we are so proud of you to" Stef said
" woo hoo " said Lena "finally"
I smiled and so did Connor...
Until I relized that my family agreed about us.... But what about school?

I tried to make the chapter longer 😂 tell me what I should add or maybe if the chapters should be even longer 👌 thanks for all the support