Just friends

JUDE: we didn't get much work done.... We spent most of our time lauging and and just talking to each other. I never felt like this about anyone before... I looked over at Connor to see him staring back at me I got butterflies in my stomach i loved how his eyes sparkled and they way he looked at me....I just didn't know what Connor thought about him.

Connor: I looked up to see Jude staring at me with his beautiful eyes he looked amazing... There was a moment that I thought about just holding him and kissing him, but I didn't because I didn't know what he thought about me and that maybe we were just friends...

JUDE: we still haven't done any work for school, for a split second I swear I saw Connor get close to me ... Do you think he was gonna kiss me I thought, I started to think and then I said " hey Connor"
"Yeah" he answers
" Do you.... "
Stef walked in the room cutting of Jude " hey Connor your dad is here " Stef said
"Ok" Connor answered
"Hey can u walk me out " he asked me
"Yeah sure"

Connor: we walked outside and saw Lena talking to my dad, I looked over at Jude and slowly put my hand on his shoulder and leaned in and kissed him on the lips, he was waiting to see Jude's response but he went along with it, it felt right. They moved back and just looked at each other, until my dad started yelling at me to get in the car. I turned to JUDE and said " I'll talk to you later ok?"
"Ok...." He answered