Chapter 4: You chose Prince Jungkook.

"I choose the youngest son, Prince Kookie."

I saw Kookie whisper 'yes!' under his breath. I laughed at the sight.

"Okay, here's a list of things you should do..." Rap monster joked showing me an invisible list. "Diapers change three times a day, bottled milk must be warm, bath time before bed, and bedtime at 9pm. Any questions, do ask."

"I knew he was the youngest, but I didn't know he was a baby." I giggled.

Kookie gave me an eye smile. "We're going to have a lot of fun together, _____!!"

"Splendid!" Shouted the King. "Enjoy your time before the wedding." with that said, the young prince took my hand and walked me out of the dinning room.

"I'm really happy you chose me, princess." Kookie said, kissing my hand. "Hey, I wanna show you something, but looks like someone is waiting for you."

I looked up the hall to see SooJin unni waiting for me.

Jungkook kissed my hand and smiled at me. "We shall meet again in the morning, my love." He let my hand go.

I couldn't believe how romantic he was, so I insisted and gave him a kiss on the cheek, and left, leaving the boy blushing. I ran up to SooJin unni.

"How was dinner with the royals?" Unni asked while we were walking to my room.

"It was amazing. The boys were so kind and funny, especially Prince Hoseok. Never thought that such a type existed..."

SooJin laughed. "If you can't believe little Jhope, then good luck believing V's actions. He's a pure alien."

"How about Prince Jungkook?"

"Well, that's your adventure, isn't it?" The woman smiled.

"Oh come on... Just tell me a little bit about him..." I begged.

"No can do, little one."

"Unni!! Bbuing bbuing!" I can't believe I'm doing aegyo.

"Oh fine..." She said finally. "All I can tell you is that he has a big heart for adventure and is very curious."

Well... At least I got something out of her. "What do you mean by 'curious'?"

"You'll see what I mean when you get used to him. Trust me, you've picked an interesting boy." He said caressing my hair. "Come on, I'll give you a bath and you can head off to sleep. Doctor's orders. Breakfast is at 8:30." 

Prince Jungkook........... What are you really like? I guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow then.

*     *     *

The next morning arrived quickly... As I opened my eyes, I found out that what happened yesterday was not a dream at all... I glanced at the clock which said 7:45 a.m. That's enough time to get prepared. I opened the closet and pouted.

So many different colors, patterns, designs... Which one would be proper to wear? Wait... What's this? I pulled out a beautiful shortsleeved silk kimono. It was black with cherry red patterns along the bottom. Red cherry blossom designs were lined across the sleeves, collar, obi, and bottom. I couldn't believe how beautiful this piece of art was, so I decided to wear it to breakfast.

A light knock sounded on the door. "Princess, it's Jungkook. I would like to escort you to the breakfast hall... If that's alright with you."

"Come in, Kookie!" I shouted as I stood up.

The Prince opened the door with a smile... But as our eyes met, he stood there without a word. His eyes trailed down along me, scanning every bit and piece. He slowly approached me and chuckled.