3:00

Taylor Caniff 💖

I can't believe that it has been 2 weeks since I have last herd from my baby sister. I mean it's not like I haven't gone this long not talking to her. Shit. When I left for Magcon Last them I didn't talk to her for like 2 months. Well, at least I will get to see her in 2 weeks for break. Also when we come back next month for re tour stop there.

~~~~~~

Natalie Caniff 🌺

Right now it's 3:00 Sean, Nessa and I, ate driving to Riley's house because I'm going to have Sean meet my friends since he is my new Boyfriend I want him to be get to know him and be comfortable with them. I also brought Nessa so she can meet them too.

It's now 6:00 and Sean and Nessa are having a great time. Nessa seems to have taken a liking to Luke, and I see he has reacted the same and you bet me being the friend I am. That I'm gonna set her up.

"Hey guys wanna play truth or dare?" I asked my friends reviving 'yeah' or an 'okay' from them

"Okay, me first Riley Truth Or Dare?" Bree asked

"Um......Truth?"

"Have you ever been skinny dipping?"

"Uh...... Maybe" she said blushing I look to see Eric doing the same

"Anyways....Luke Truth or Dare?" Riley asked

"Um......Truth."

"Do you think Nessa is hot?"

"Yeah" he said blushing I looked to see Nessa doing the same

"Nat! Truth Or Dare?"

"Dare" I said with a smirk

"I dare you to go sit on Sean's Lap and Kiss him!" He said

I looked to Sean to see if he was okay with it. He he a smirk on his face and nodded. So with that I got up sat on his Lap and kissed him. For maybe a little while.

"Okay!Okay! Your done next!" Nessa laughed

I got up and sat in my original spot and asked

"Nessa! Truth Or Dare?"

"Dare!!"

"I dare you to go to Riley's guess bedroom with Luke for 30 min!"

Luke got up and grabbed Nessa's hand and then they were off. Who knows what they'll do? Never mind I know what they are gonna do!😏
In the meantime Eric started the movie 'The Mask' while we were waiting for them to 'finish'......

~~~~~~

Nessa Silva💙

Luke lead me to the room since he knew where it was. Damn this boy was sexy. Like REALLY sexy!! As soon as we walked in and shut the door. He said

"So, what you wanna do?" He said with a smirk.

"This" I said grabbing him by his collar and smashed my lips on his. He was shocked for a second but soon kissed back. Soon enough he licked my bottom lip asking for and entrance. Which I gladly granted to him.

"Jump" he moaned into the kiss

He picked me up and threw me into the bed. Not breaking the kiss once. He started to kiss my jawline, soon finding my sweet spot under my ear. I was holding in my moans, knowing the fact that the rest of them are outside. I guess Luke notices because he whispered 'let it out, Baby' and with that I couldn't hold it in any more. I could feel his smirk as he kissed it once against before taking off shirt and soon mine........

~~~~~~
Natalie Caniff  🌺

We were about half way through the movie. Bree went to go get pizza since she didn't like the movie. And me and Sean were sitting next to each other holding hands, while Riley and Eric were on the Recliner Chair cuddling. Luke and Nessa still haven't come back yet. So I think we all know what they are doing. And out of no where we hear

' LUKEEEEE!!!" And at the same time a "BAAAABBBYYYY!!!"

We all looked at each other before laughing. About 10 minutes after we see Luke and Nessa come out with 'Sex hair'

"Did you guys have fun?" Eric laughed
They both blushed and sat on the floor watching the movie. And after another 10 minutes Bree returns and we tell her about Nessa and Luke and she starts laughing so hard she starts to cry. She also told us she met a boy named Jake.
After the movie ended we watched another before deciding to go home. Sean also had spent the night at my place. And No! We did not have Sex!!! We made out a couple times and Cuddled that was all.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

WTF did I write!!🙈 •_•