Damn Cool!

2 weeks later

Natalie Caniff 🌺

Wow. Those were my exact words when I woke up the next morning. The video of me and Nessa dancing had about 300 views and it had 200 likes and 59 dislikes which is pretty damn cool! I don't know why people would've watched it but I'm NOT complaining. This was excatly what happened when I saw.

1. I screamed
2.I jumped up and down
3. I woke up Nessa
4.We both screamed
5.We died (not rly)

Anyways, we have posted about 5 videos since then. We've gained about like 30 more viewers since then and we have a total of 359 subscribers and its pretty damn cool! Me and Sean are doing really well.

I'm kinda excited to go to prom for once. He hasn't asked me but I can't blame him, he is really shy and stuff even around me. But if he takes too long to ask, you better believe I will ask him. I hope not though because I would hope the first and only prom I go to I won't have to ask the boy. Right now I'm about to leave to school and I'm wearing.

Outfit:
👣Black skinny jeans
👣Black Converse
👣All Time Low crop top
👣(Hair) Straightened Let loose

{Skip School Normal Day}

As I was walking to my car I got a text from.......... Sean?

From:Sean-E-Boy💘📷
Hey, Can you meet me in the library at our spot? The librarian is out, Please?❤️

To:Sean-E-Boy💘📷
Okay be there in 10! ❤️

After I replied i got in my car and drove to where the library was because where I park is on the other side of the school. Plus all the tragic due to everyone leaving school at the same time. Once I found a parking spot I put my back pack in the backseat and I put on Chapstick and made sure there was nothing in my teeth because that would be Embarrassing.

Once I got into our spot I couldn't believe what I saw. I clamped my hand over my mouth and I could feel myself start to tear up when I saw..................

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I know! Short but I'm gonna makeup for the short chapter in the next one. Cliff Hanger  :(