Eye spy, with my little eye

Jason's POV:

As i was going through the cams, i realised they went back to the house. They sat on the bed, and spoke about when me and they guys, broke in the house. Oh wait.....theres more. Ray, you finally spoke up huh. As i was watching ray tell yn, the story of why i was looking for him too, i was shocked. she's not supposed to be helpful to him, shes supposed to turn against him, because he shot me. URGHHH why is this not going the way i planned god dammit. calm down jay calm down! OK.

Mike: yo jay, u got anythin

me: yeah, looks like missy here has heard the story bout me and ray

mike: well...whats the plan now

me: we just wait

mike: aight

*mike leaves*

Great, we are gonna wait and were just gonna watch there every move, then....we go in and we.....huh thats a suprise!

me: *laughs*

Ray's POV: I'm so glad to get that of my chest. i thought she would hate me though. we'll i guess wrong.

Yn's POV: i cant believe what i just heard. Ray told me what happened between him and this dude Jason. Honestly i feel sorry fr ray. I know it wasnt a good idea to shoot him, but it was for his own safety..right? i would of done that too, especially when i heard he was beat. I swear this dude is sick! Mentaly and physically!

*i got up off of the bed, and started to look for clothes to wear, especially seeing as i am wearing ray's clothes, i picked out some black leggings, a blue jumper and my blue vans*

me: ok ray, 1 sec and i will be right back out *goes into the bathroom to get changed*

ray: ok

*i get changed and come out the bathroom*

me: okay, lets go

ray: ok

me: oh and i'm gonna keep your clothes here

ray: you are?

me: yeah so i can wash them then i'll give them back to you *smiels*

ray: oh...ok *smiles*

*we left and headed to ray's car, seeing s we arrived here, and we were going to the mall together*

---in Ray's car-----

*hooks my phone in and puts on house party, (by mb)*

me: i love this song

*turns it up*

ray: are you serious? *smiles*

me: *smiles* yeahh, *starts singing*

And we gon have a party at the crib

Everything you like

Go and get your friends

Maybe yall should come by

And we gon turn it up all night

And we gon turn it up all night [x2]

me: *laughs*

ray: *laughs* wow you really are something else

me: *smiles*

-----arriving at the mall-----

ray: so were do you wanna go first?

me: forever 21