boy with the blue eyes

authors note ;

if you're reading this hellooo,,!!

welcome to my book, I hope you enjoy it x

fyi I came up with this ff idea when I was dreaming okay bye

zoe's point of view;

I clicked shuffle on my phone, flicking through the many songs I have stored away.

It landed on stacey's mom, I smiled with it's choice and danced around my room as nobody was home and I couldn't be interrupted in my personal dance.

My music cut out and my phone started buzzing, 'Shazza' flashing on the screen as my closest friend was calling me yet again.

I unplugged my headphones and answered it with a "yo".

"ZOE"

"YES?"

"you should come out with me and michael tonight"

"isn't it like your couple-y date night or something?"

"yeah.."

"isn't that meant to be with two people? you and michael?" I snort.

"you should come with us thoughh" she dragged out the 'though'

"Shaz, I don't wanna be the thirdwheel" I state, huffing.

"You won't be, come on it will be fun"

"Fine only because it will make you happy, text me when you get here" I hang up.

I fall back onto my bed, huffing as I realise this means i'm gonna have to look presentable.

presentable for me is basically an all time low tshirt and some old jeans.

You wouldn't call me the dressing up type if you saw me.

I'm never in a dress, nor a skirt, you're lucky if you see me in one on special occasions.

I open up my wardrobe, scanning my clothes and realising most of it is black and white.

'depressing' i think to myself.

I shrug and pull out my famous all time low tour shirt, followed by some ripped boyfriend jeans that are rolled up at the bottom.

I throw on my black hightops and move to the bathroom to fix my appearance.

I decide on leaving my low-amount of makeup how it is, quickly straightening my hair and throwing it up in a neat ponytail.

I grab my phone off the charger, stuffing my money into my pocket and grabbing my green parka to wrap around my waist.

I take a quick look-over of myself in the mirror and decide this is the best I can do, which is kinda sad but anyway.

I pass two hours by listening to more music when I hear a beep coming from the front of my house.

I walk out, locking the door behind me and walking over to michael's car.

I slip into the backseat and i'm greeted by their fellow screaming.

"zoeee,,!!" Shaz reaches over the backseat to grab my hands - which counts as a hug.

"hi zo" Michael smiles,

"hellooo" I smile back.

"So where exactly are we going?" I ask, playing with the strands of the rips on my jeans.

"Some cute little diner, you'll like it" Michael smiles.

I nod, it does sound cute.

We arrive shortly after and get out of michaels car, walking in and taking a seat in the red booth.

Sahide and Michael on one side and me, alone, on the other.

I watch them in cute-disgust as they smile at eachother and hold hands.

I mean it's cute but i'm not the lovey-dovey type.

I hear the little bell ring, signalling somebodys walking in the door.

A young couple, probably my age walks in, a tall boy following behind.

The couple sit's down, back to back with Sahide and Michael - while the boy sits on the opposite side facing me.

I take the opportunity to see what he looks like.

His hair is styled into a blonde quiff, perfectly might I add.

His blue eyes bright and alive, his band tshirt fits perfectly on his body.

He's also wearing ripped jeans - we're basically matching.

He had black vans on though, that's the only thing missing.

He notices me starring, smiling at me and blushing before looking back down at his phone.

I blush and look away, but i feel his eyes burning into me.

I look up and he looks away, I smile and shake my head.

"So Zoe what would you like to order?" Sahide asks me.

"huh?" I ask, shaking myself out of my daze.

I hear a faint laugh and look up to see that it's the boy.

I glare at him and look back to Sahide, "Carbonara please" I smile,

I take one more look at him, before deciding to pay my attention to something else.

He knew what he was doing and I was not a fan.