Chapter 3

A/N: aye guys! so thank you so much for the reads :) I would like to take this chance to shout out 2 people who have been reading my story: potatopiecream & heylookiwritestuff Go and follow them and do not forget to read their stories okay? okay. TFIOS MOMENT THERE PEOPLE

Dani's POV:
"Aye Aphin, which mall we gonna go to tho? Pinecones or Gradual? All I know is that as long as there is Forever 21, which there is in both malls, I'm good." Dani said.
"Hmm, good question. I guess we should go to Pinecones because they have the best froyo shop, Frozilicious." replied Aphin.

I just shrugged my shoulders because I knew that once Aph (nickname, pronounced as Af) made a decision, nothing could change it. The both of us shouted we're leaving as we left so that her mom knew we were going off.

Aph unlocked her car as I walked to the other side so that I could enter the car and sit at the passenger's. The radio automatically went on the moment Aph started the car. A familiar music started to play, and that is when I realised that it was MY JAM! Trap Queen by Fetty Wap was playing and I was literally fangirling inside because I can.

"REMY BOYZ YAHH!1738!..... I'm LIKE HEY WASSUP HELLO SEEN YO PRETTY ASS SOON AS YOU CAME IN THE DOOR!" I sang at the top of my lungs. Aph was just laughing her ass off at my reaction because she thought it was funny and I looked weird. I just brushed it off because God knows that her reaction is way worse.

Once the both of us had settled down, Aph started to drive, heading towards Pinecone mall. The drive to our destination took us about twenty minutes so we had a bunch of time to catch up on each other. The main reason why we had some catching up to do is because Aph and I were always surrounded by different groups of people. I was surrounded by what the school calls, the playboys while Aph was surrounded by another group of playboys and a handful of queens.

So, we told one another about what had happened and has been happening these past few days. I knew that we could not and never can keep a normal conversation with people for more than five minutes so, after we talked about a thing or two, we started to get crazy again.
------------------------------------
Aphin's POV:

We kind of got 'high' in the car because no one knows about the whole lot that we have in us. Dan and I just screamed and shout and let it all out (song reference aye😂). About five minutes later, we arrived at Pinecones. The mall was huge and had a whole handful of stores, stacked up into 4 levels. I got the car parked and leaped out of it. Dan did the same and we literally made a fool of ourselves. As weird as it may seem, usually people would be embarrassed but as for us, we just laugh our asses off because to us there really is no point to be embarrassed and not be able to do anything.
A/N: ED OF CHAPTER! So, I would just like to thank all of you who had read the story. I worked real hard on it so if you guys appreciate it, I will continue. Please vote and comment on my chapters because it does make a difference to my day! Anyways,this chapter hit 595 words!