Chapter 4

-Aria-

"Why are you here" i ask him quietly. i asked cause he always bullying me so could you blame me?

"The nurse thinks we are dating and until your mom and bro get back your staying at my house" he replies like its the most normal thing ever.

"WAIT DID You just umm say ... at your house ?" i saw awkwardly

"Yeah oh and this my get you mad" he said

"What"

" i moved out of my parents house and into the one next to yours. its small and it only has two rooms, one i doesnt even have a bed and has hard wood. the other ones mine. so you have to stay in my room"he says

i stare at him then almost pass out.

" i have to ... you mean ... your room? what about a couch? or just a carpeted floor?"i ask still staring at him like hes mental.

then it hit me like a ton of bricks

"WAIT HOW DOES THE NURSE THINK WE ARE DATING?!!!??" I scream

"i told her we were . Why does that bother you ?" he said while his normal smrik grew on his full pink lips.

You see me and Eric are nothing alike , we don't even have one feature on our body's except our eyes that are the same.

He is tall, brown haired, blue eyed with no freckles on his face.

Then there's me I'm normal height for my age, almost golden colored hair, blue eyed and a couple of freckles here and there.

"why would you tell her that you idiot" i hissed at him. instantly regretting what i said, i covered my mouth.

"what did you just call me" he said in a threatening voice walking over to the side of the bed and grabbing my arm.

"An idiot what are you deaf?"i said loudly in a newly found confidence.

Which slowly faded when I relies he could really hurt me if he wanted to.

"Do you want me to lie or tell the full truth. Because if you want me to tell the truth you have to tell me something." He said.

"What do you want to know."I asked wanting to know the truth.

"Is your dad why you are a goody goody? We're you scared he would hurt you? And last why did he hurt you. You almost died!" He babbled

" yes but I wasn't scared he would hurt me. He was drunk and I didn't clean up the living room like he told ed me to its my fault I almost died" I answered with a shrug. Then looked up at him, he look shock and confused.

" Has he done this before" he said then covered his mouth as if telling him self to shut up.

I sigh and nod. He has done this before but not this bad like he will slap me or put a cigaret out on my skin that's about it.

"Well I can promise you I will never hurt you physically or mentally as long as your in my house I will kee- " he started but was cut off by the nurse coming in.