I Must Be Dreaming ONE

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

The raindrops dripped from the hanging branch, above Allie’s head.  It was raining for a good 2 hours, and there was mud surrounding the slender form of the girl laying on the ground.  She hasn’t moved for a while, and her dark raven-blue hair was sprawled out around her body like a pool of black water.  Her dark skin shone in the moonlight, still flecked with water droplets.

Soon the water dripping onto the girls forehead causes her to move, and to groan.  She slowly opens her neon green eyes and closes them.

She repeats this motion until she can finally sit up.  She groans in pain as she gingerly prods her head, feeling a large welt and dried blood.  That must have hurt.

She then blinks, her hand feeling her hair, and it’s length.  She has never had hair this long...

After a few seconds, she lets out a blood curdling scream, as she realizes that--

“Holy mother of god, where the fuck am I!?  W-What happened to my hair?  God, my head hurts.. Oh my god, my skin looks like I sat in the sun for 5 hours! W-What the fuck is going on!?” Allie yells as she stands up, almost falling over.  She looks down and gawks.

She was wearing an over the shoulder, strapless teal dress, black-brown spandex like shorts, and tight, thigh high black boots.She then notices something else.

“Holy shit, when did I get boobs like these?”  She yells, her hands cupping her breasts as she looks around frantically.  The moonlight glints off of something around her waist as she blinks.  “What the..?”

Her fingers run over the cool metal of the headband she’s wearing on her waist.  She blinks and examines the symbol.

“T-The Naruto...h-headband?”  She squeeks as she looks around.  Slowly putting the peices together.  Slowly.  “I-I’m in...T-The Naruto w-world?”  Her eyes grow as wide as dinner plates.

There’s rusting in the tree’s to her left and she quickly spins around.  She feels some pressure, an intense powerful aura.  Chakra.

Her eyes tear up, remembering the episodes of Naruto she’s watched when she was bored. 

“W-Who’s there?”  She whimpers as the forrest grows silent.  She then realizes something else.  She can’t remember her name.  The only name that’s running through her head is Ayumi Hanashi.

“P-Please, who’s t-there?”  She says a bit louder.  All of a sudden, she feels the pressence of somebody... No, two people behind her.  She whips around and stumbles back, noticing two adult males, looking at her.

One had a black bowl cut, and monsterous eyebrows. He was wearing a green jumpsuit, with orange leg warmers... Gai sensei?

The other had spiky silvery-gray hair, and a mask covering most of his face, except for his right eye.  Kakashi!?

She almost fainted.  This definitely confirmed her suspiscions.

“She looks scared, Gai, please turn your head away.  You’re eyebrows must be spooking her,” Kakashi chuckles as he glances at Gai, who just glares at Kakashi, before returning his gaze.

“I haven’t seen you around here before, yet you have a Konoha headband,” Gai says, stroking his non-existant beard.

Allie just gawks, her jaw opening and closing, unable to speak.

“I recognize her chakra...She’s from the Hanashi clan,” Kakashi states, tilting his head to the side.

“Wait, Kakashi!  You can not be serious!” Gai exclaims, loudly, staring at Kakashi.  He simply nods.  “But the Hanashi clan was wiped out by the Akatsuki!”