Chapter 8

"Wake up, wake up!" Arielle yelled jumping on Majestic's bed, "What is it Arielle!?"

Wow, the big news is probably really serious.

"Ok, I didn't tell mom yet so I'm going to tell you first" "What?!" "Ok...but first, Sidney's back!" Arielle said calling me. I went in the room and hugged Majestic. "Hi Sidney, I am so glad to see you again" "Yeah me too!"

They must really like me!

"Ok, now since Sidney is here, I'm going to tell both of you that....I'm getting married!" "What?!" Majestic and I said confused. "Who are you getting married to?" I asked Arielle, "It's this boy named Taylor Michaels" "Well, you need to tell mom later!" Majestic said, "Ok fine, later."

Arielle's getting married! So cool, but I need to get back home.

I got up off the bed and said "Bye Arielle and Majestic!" "Where are you going?" Majestic asked, "I'm going home, I promise that I will be back." I went out the door and walked downstairs.

Ok, just find your book and go back home.

I grabbed the book off the table in the kitchen and opened the book saying "Take me back home!" Sparkling mist flew out the book and I was zapped inside it while Arielle and Majestic fluttered downstairs. "Why does she always leave in one day?" "I have no clue!"