Chapter 17

Time to take out the trash!

I threw the book out the door while I got the matches off the floor. "These matches came just in handy" I said to myself. I placed the matches on top of the book and picked up a ax that was on a piece of wood. I tried to pull out the ax off the wood but I wasn't strong enough.

C'mon!

I closed my eyes and concentrated on the ax. I put one of my foot on the wood and two of my hands on the ax. I started to pull an pull an pull till I finally got a good grip on it and yanked it out.

Yes! Score for Sidney.

I walked towards a tree draging the ax behind me and start swinging the ax on the tree.

Wait, there's a pieces of wood over there, duh!

I instead walked to the pieces of wood and said to myself "Waisted so much energy." I piled up the wood on top of each other and went to get the pair of scissors. "It's getting dark, I better hurry up!" I said to myself opening the book.

Let's do this.

I started cutting the first pages of the book and the mist was getting angrier than before. Everything around me was shaking and all the tools was getting sucked in. "Just ignore it Sidney!" I yelled to myself.

I kept cutting and cutting and when I was almost done, a tree knocked me over.

Am I dead?!