Chapter 3-The kiss

Ok so if your wondering what this song is for its a song from a book I read from EvelynYang0. The book is called My Superstar (Levi x Reader). Its an amazing book and has songs like the one above that make perfect sense with the story. (She's a little bossy though) Lol im just kidding but you have to play the song when the moment is right which she will tell you. Now to the story!

--------------------

Your POV :3

The next day of school I ignored Haru all day. I felt my heart ache every time I see him. The only problem is trying to ignore him during last period. He sits right...next to me. While walking to last period I see him waiting outside the door back against the door. I tried to hide myself within a group of people heading to class but it seemed he saw me.

"Hey (Y/N) wait up." he said with his mesmerizing voice

Thuummp

I turned around with a sheepish smile and greeted him. Once we had gotten settled into our spots I sat as far away from him making sure we had our 'space'. 

"(Y/N)-chan why are you so far away from me I feel like I did something wrong. Did I?" Haru asked with a concerned tone.

'Oh crap what do I say?! I'll just wing it.'

"I'm trying to learn Haru."I said trying to sound like I didn't care.

"ok." He sounded hurt. Do I apologize? No I can't worry about him I need to focus. Once class ended I tried to hurry and grab my stuff to hurry home. Once I did I sped walked outside but seems like he caught up quickly.
"Hey (Y/N) lets go to Monja."he said with a bit of excitement in his voice.
"No I need to study please leave me." I answered to be as cold as I could to him but didn't seem to get to him. Instead he followed behind me to the library yelling 'Monja' over and over. Once we arrived at the library Haru went ahead to take a seat but I accidentally tripped over a backpack. Who friggin leaves a backpack in the walkway?! Apparently idiots!! When I fell Haru turned around to see what happened but I fell on top of him. We were just in the same position for a while looking into each other's eyes. I tried to quickly get up but Haru pulled me down on top of him again and gave me a kiss. A KISS!
I blushed a really dark red with wide eyes. I couldn't believe what was happening!

Haru's POV
I turned around to see what I heard but I seen (Y/N) falling towards me. She was on top of me and we were just in this position looking into each other's eyes. It was my opportunity to kiss her. I started to lean in but she tried to hurt off me but I pulled her back down. I couldn't miss this chance. I kissed her and I could tell she was surprised.

(Y/N) POV
He pulled away and looked at me.
"Hey (Y/N), you look cute when your blushing." He said with a little chuckle behind it.
"I-I'm not blushing!" I turned my head to cover my face.
"Your also cute when you stutter."
"Oh shut it Haru! I need to go study!" I yelled at him and got off him quickly.
------
So sorry it took me forever to update 😁 please do not kill me! But please do tell me what you think in the comments!
Please
Vote
Comment
Like
And follow!!
~Sarah❤️