Meeting him

(Y/N)'s POV
'Finally finished organizing my room' I thought to myself considering I kinda was a clean freak.

"(Y/N) come down and help me organize the living room," I hear my mother call from downstairs.

I go down to see the living room a mess. Pillows everywhere. Once I seen the sight my OCD alerts go on mentally in my mind and get right to work. I heard my mother talk a few times but ignored it.
'Finally finished with this disaster'
Staring at my masterpiece of the living room my mother calls me into her room.
"Well, uh (Y/N) can you help me?," she gives me a slight smile.
'This is going to be a long day'

-------------
TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MISTA MUSTACHE
:3 :Please do not touch my donuts so peace out girl scout✌

Reader-chan: *touch*

:3 : IM GOING TO CUT YOU, YOU SEXY BEAST 'What did I just say *facepalm*'
-------------
I'll be starting my 3rd year of highschool tomorrow and cant wait to be literal. I dont plan on making friends at all, I just want to be the top student in the school. I walked down to the living room just to be attacked by my cat, Michi. She managed to tackle me to the ground and pet me as if I'm the pet in this house. I managed to beat her and decided to get a snack.

"Oh (Y/N) honey, there isnt much food in there. I was wondering if you can go and get some at the grocery store down the street."

"Ok..." I went out and started walking down the street until I started to feel uneasy. It felt as if there were a pair of eyes were on my. I just shook it off and just pocked up my pace towards the store. Once I arrived I felt a little safe and decided to go get the items we needed. I looked at the vegtables a started picking a few a noticed a guy my age who I could say...cute?
'What am I thinking!' I shook that off and continued looking around the store. I wanted to grab a box of cereal but noticed I was a little short... Until the same guy I seen where I picked the vegtables was here too. He seen my sturggle and came to help.

??? POV
I seen the girl I was looking for sttuggling so decided to go and help her.
'Shes so kawaii when she needs help'

(Y/N) POV
"Thank you um...and your name is?"
He was spaced out for a bit which was quite odd.
"Excuse me?"

??? POV
I looked at her up close and....she was beautiful. I stopped and told her my name.

"Oh Im sorry my names Haru."
--------
Literally my first book! Tell me what you think in the comments!