Chapter 7

Odell

We had gotten dressed && we were now at the mall .

"I hope you ready" I said , opening the entrance .

"For what?"

I smirked , "This".

Soon as we walked in people started coming to us asking for my autograph , asking to take pictures && everything else .

I managed to get a few in , but we had to leave because we were not here for me . We were here for Arie .

"Walk with your head down" I spoke

"You have one loving fan base."

We walked into Victoria Secret so that she could get some under clothes .

"Babe, you like this one?" She asked , holding up a pink lace bra && panty set

"You act like it's gonna be on you" I smirked

She blushed && shook her head .

I let her pick out everything she wanted && we walked to the cash register .

She pulled out her wallet && I stopped her .

"What are you doing ?"

"I'm paying for my stuff"

"No you not"

"Odell , yes I am."

I snatched her wallet && put it in my pocket .

"Gimme my damn wallet!" She yelled

"Ma'am , I'll be paying for all of this." I said , speaking to the cashier .

She rung everything up && I gave her my card .

"Arie fix your face"

"Nooooo" she whined

"Arie." I said giving her a stern stare.

"I don't like people buying me things , because then Ima feel like I owe them , && I don't owe anyone anything . I'm independent."

"Well that's a nice story && all" I said chuckling "but that's gonna change."

I said , grabbing her bags for her .

"Thank you"

We walked out of the store , && just walked around , enjoying each other's company .

I had to go through that same routine about 5 more times because she was acting so stubborn && didn't want me to pay for anything .

"Dell at least let me buy you lunch" she said sounding defeated

"Fine"

We walked to a food stand ordering what we wanted .

Arie caught the cashier giving me googely eyes && she blew me a kiss .

"Excuse me? Do you not see me standing right here?"

"No I didn't" the cashier said with much attitude

"Well boo bitch , cause I'm right here ."

We got our food && Arie decided to be petty .

She kissed my ear && squeezed my butt , causing the cashier to give off an irritable look .

"Only time you need to be watching him is on the football field bitch ." She smirked

I decided that was enough, && I grabbed her && we walked away .