Six

"Desiree I'm not your enemy here," Agent Brooks tells her trying to at least get back on Desiree's good side but Desiree was willing to distract these agents. She knew the more focused on her they were, the farther away Harry is getting.

"Oh and Harry is?"

"He's killed 4 people because of you. How does that not phase you?"

"He was blindsided by love. I can't blame him for that."

"You really need help," Brooks mutters loud enough for Desiree to hear.

"Agent Brooks! Let's go," another Agent calls out walking in. Desiree takes a look at the African American man unfazed.

"I'm not done with-"

"You are now let's go."

She sighs taking a look at Desiree. Desiree smirks at her and waves.

Being locked up for 5 months has definitely took a toll on her, Brooks thinks before she rises and walks out with her superior.

"That was out of line. We are trying to give her comfort so she can tell us where Harry Styles is," Agent Robertson tells the black haired woman. He knew it was her first case but mistakes and outbursts like that weren't going to get her far.

"She clearly doesn't know where he is and is too in love with him to give anything up."

"We've seen these things. She'll reveal it. If not on purpose on accident. Now go back in there and be her best friend."

***

July 24 2:35 am

Desiree's POV

I hear a car door slam shut and wipe my eyes dry. Harry enters with fresh clothes on and a bag of Jack-in-the-Box. He sets the bag down on the table and avoids my gaze.

He sits on the edge of the old, creaky bed looking in his lap.

"Are you okay?" he asks me.

If looks could kill he would be dead right about now but sadly they can't kill so he's stuck with the death stare I'm giving him.

"You killed my parents, what do you think?"

"I-I had to. They knew too much. I had to make sure no one found you. I did this for us," he tries to explain.

"Us? Their is no us! You're mental!"

He back hands me causing my head to whip to the other side.

"You ungrateful little bitch! I try my best to please you and this is how you repay me?" I whimper in fear and attempt to curl into a fetal position but my cuffs stop me. I hold back a groan in frustration. I hate being restricted. He grabs the bag and throws it outside of my reach from my left hand. "When starvation sets in you'll figure out how to get the food." He leans down to my ear. "Next time you should really learn to keep your mouth closed," he whispers darkly. He reaches out and cuts the light off leaving me in complete utter darkness before strutting out of the cabin, slamming the door behind him.