Chapter 8

Omg chapter 8 already!:)

Trinity's POV

It has been 2 days since the kiss between James and I and it has been pretty awkward. But I feel no feelings for him. Yay! I think....

But I have been thinking about Shawn. He hasn't come for me. And I am still working on my plan. I hope it works though.

I just got up and it was 6:50 AM. I went asleep early last night so that is why I am up early. I went to the restroom and brushed my teeth, still wrappped around ny blanket. It has been really cold lately. I wish Shawn was here. He would warm me up.

I comed my red velvet hair into a high ponytail and put on some mascara, eyeliner, lipgloss, and blush. I looked in the mirror pretty satisfied with what type of makeup I was wearing and my clothes.

I was wearing a white long sleeve,.a gray wolf sweater, blue skinny jeans, gray uggs,and a bull necklace.

(A/N: This is her outfit http://pinterest.com/animalsrock12/my-style-when-im-older/ )

I went downstairs to the living room and started a fire in the fireplace. I got out my iPhone and took a selfie and smiled. I send if to Shawn and in just three minutes he replied.

S: You look as beautiful as ever.xx:)<3

T: Aw! Thnx hun! I miss you.xx

S: Me too:(

T: I am planning to escape though so I can visit you

S: But they'll catch you! They can hurt you!!!!:,(

T: Haha! I'll be okay. Anything to see you again.

S: Okay:) So you are in a hotel?

T: Yup! But it is like really far and shiz like that. And you?

S: Same:P

T: Send me a pic?

S: Later babe, I have to go they call me every morning at this time to have a meeting. Idk? But txt you later love.

x

Omg!.OMG!!! He called me babe and love. Haaaa!

He is so cute. Just adorable. He's an amazing guy and I think I'm falling for him. I mean it's not official but-

" Why you up so early?"

I snapped my head back and saw a tall, muscular figure in the kitchen pouring orange juice in a cup. James.

" I fell asleep early yesterday and now I am up. Why are you up?" I questioned

" My girlfriend called" James said taking a gulp from his cup full of OJ

I don't know why, but a pang of jealousy hit me. Well, not a pang more like a pinch.

I leaned on the counter and furrowed my eyebrows together.

" Ah. Girlfriend" I said.

" Jealous?" That famoys smirk!

" No! Just trying to start a conversation" I lied.

" Whatever, get ready. We are going somewhere" he said.

" Where?"

" To see your werewolf boyfriend" he said angrily and walked away. Wait, why angry?

" OMG! Woo-hoo!" I screamed. I guess got too happy because I started flying everywhere. Cause I'm a vampire.

I decided to change my outfit. Wanna look good right?;)

So I decided on wearing a black tight tank top, black tights, blue floral skirt, a sleek black belt with a bow on it, a black cardigan, and a black beanie with white stripes on it.

(A/N: this is her outfit: http://www.luuux.com/node/2859983 )

I brushed let me hair loose and left my makeup on. I went downstairs and saw James wearing a red colar shirt, a sweatshirt with a question mark on it, navy blue skinny jeans, and black converse.

( His out fit: http://www.tumblr.com/tagged/winter%20swag)

" Lets go" he sighed and faked/ forced a smile.

" Leggo" I replied really excitedly.

5 mins later

We got in the car and it was parked far away. As soon as James put in the keys in the ignition I turned on the radio. The Scientis by ColdPlay started playing. I started humming along the felt a hand on top of mines. I looked up to see a smiling James.

" Trinity, I like you alot. And I can't seem to get you out of my head. And I lied. I don't have a girlfriend. But maybe I will. I know you like Shawn but can you at least go on a date with me?" He said his eyes pleading and sparkling.

I smiled. It was a cute way to ask me out on a date. And yes, I do have feelings for Shawn, but it will be nice to go out on a date with him.

" Yes" I said. " But we are just starting off as friends first. Kay?" I finished.

" Okay. Thanks by the way" he said smiling.

I smiled back and intertwined my fingers with his. What? I have to see wether I pick James or Shawn

Author's Note: Thanks for all the reads. Sorrg I took long to update but it's because my phone was disconnected. But I'm back!:)