Chapter 9

IA/N: Sorry for the really late update but it is because i am on my period and i am kinda grumpy so...... But thanks for the reads!:)

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

James's POV

We are currently driving to meet Charles and Shawn. Ugh. But the thing that makes me happy is that I am going on a date with Trinity and intertwining our fingers together.

I mean, I know we are just starting off as friends, but hopefully it turns out more than that.

We arrived at a type of hotel like thing and at first I didn't think this was the place, but Charlie was there. And so was Shawn.

I parked the car and took out the key from the ignition. Before I could go open the door for her, she opened it and ran out. Into the arms of Shawn.

Trinity's POV

I ran to Shawn and I just missed him. He held out his arms and I did the same. I finally got to my desgination. In his arms. He picked me up and spun me around. I felt sparks with his arms around me. I just want to be with him right now. And I am glad I am.

" I missed you" he whispered in me ear putting me down still hugging me.

" I missed you too!" I whispered back. I let go of him and looked in his beautiful blue eyes. And he looked in mine. Leaning in I smiled and our lips touched. It was a passionate kiss. I felt fourth of July slarks. Prefect.

" Get a room" I heard James mutter rudely. Aw cute! Kind of.

Shawn and I broke apart and Charles said

" Yes get a room. Shawn why don't you show her around the hotel. We'll be up in a minute for our meeting."

Shawn nodded and held out his hand. I took it and intertwined our fingers together. He took me inside the hotel and took me upstairs. He opened a room which I guess was his room because it only had teenage boy clothes.

" This is my room" he said smiling at me.

" I know" I said smiling. I let go of his hand and crashed my lips onto his. I misssd him so much!

He led me to his bed and laid me down. He got on top of me still kissing me. Keeping the kiss passionate and not rough.

We kept kissing until James came in. And he looked shocked.

A/N: So what will James say? So thanks for all the reads. So I want to make a list. Here it is:

Things I do When On My Period:

- Stay in pajamas all day

-Eat alot

-Act like a bitch

-Get mad easily

- And get annoyed easily.

So fan,follow,comment,and vote!:) don't worry I won't update.late!:)