Fallen Secrets

Krista Palestone was the new girl in school. She moved into a small town with her parents. Krista didnt want to move but her parents said it was highly important. It was the middle of her Junior year and Krista wanted to end everything.She was a very beautiful girl. She was tall, had long black hair, perfectly tanned skin, a models body, and bright dark blue eyes. 

It  was Novemeber 22nd in Junior Valley. It would be Krista's first day attending classes in Junior Valley. Krista was sound asleep in bed having the most beautiful Dream:

I walked inside a ballroom. It was beautiful. I was wearing the most amazing dress i had very seen!  It was beautiful. The ball room had high cielings and tall windows. It had a beautiful marble twirling stiarcase. The most beautiful crystal chandaleres hung to the roof. They illuminated the room with a dim light. I was amazed by the beauty of the room that i didnt even feel my self walking. I walked to the center of the room. I hadnt noticed there was any people in this room.They were all wearing masks and dancing. It was a masquerade ball. I looked around. to find the lights grow darker. A handsome young man with a white mask walked up to me. He bowed his head and took out a gloved hand. I took it with my own gloved hand and we began dancing. "My name is Trisetn" he whispered in my ear.His voice was deep and persuasive. He spun me. "why was a beautiful girl like you all alone?" he asked me. I felt my face grow red. He had called me beautiful and he didnt even know me. I looked into his eyes. They were a deep green. The most beautiful eyes I had ever seen. He spun me again and i felt light while dancing with him. we stopped dancing and he took my hand. Couples were making an aisle for us the pass thru. We passed thru it and he smiled."your beautiful." he stold me. He leaned in and my heart began pounding, my lips began to part and he leaned.....

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!

BEEP!  

BEEP!

Krista opened her eyes and shut off her alarm. Stupid clock. she sthought. She sat up in bed and yawned. Then she realized, today, she would be attending her first day of school in Junior Valley. 

She began to feel nervous. She had never been the new kid in any school before. She didnt know anyone and was afraid to get lost. who would she sit with? Who would she talk to? who would she sit with during lucnh?

Krista bit her lip out of habit. She swung herself out of bed and to her closet.  She pulled out a white sweater, pink shorts and a pair of silver toms. She ate a quick breakfast, grabbed her bag and headed to school.

(lunch time)

"Hey Jason, did you see the new girl?" asked Seth. He set down his tray and and sat next to Jason. "No, i didnt even know we had a new student." he said. Jason was the bad boy in school. he had black hair and grey/ violet eyes. Seth was a friendly guy. He had blonde hair and greenish gold eyes. They were both good looking young men. Seth dropped his mouth open.

"DUDE! REALLY? she's totally hot."said Seth. "Well then, I guess she's a bitch cause all the girls u say are "hot"are fucking sluts" said Jason. He didnt really care about meeting the new girl. althought Seth talked about her with a smile on his face. He had seen Krista when the principle was showing her around. He had been walking out of class when he saw her. By the end of lunch, Jason had a curious feeling for meeting the new girl.

(6th period.) 

It was 6th period, which meant it was science class. Mr. Cole (Daneil) was the youngest teacher. He was 23 and was asked to be called Mr. Dan or Dan or Daniel. His class was always funny. Jason took his assigned seat  on his stool at his usual lab table. It was next the window in the back of the class. Seth sat in front of him. 3 other people had empty seats next to them they were, Ashley Swift, Maddison Clark, and Kieth Rodgers. Each lab table had to have at least 1 person so Dan had assigned seats. 

Krista stood outside class B-14. It was the first class she would attend that day but she didnt mind. She walked in and a yound man greeted her. "Hello. You must be the new student. Im glad to have u um...." "Krista, Krista Palestone" she said. "well im glad to have u in my class Kristy payphone." Krista laughed. "Krista not Kristy." "ok Krista, giv me a sec wile i get my classes attention"

Krista stood at the side of his desk. He pulled out his whistle and blew. Instead of blowing air, he made a farting noise. The class laughed and turned their attention to him. "alright, who broke my whistle?" he said. "it was Seth" said Jason. Seth turned around and three a paper ball at him. "quit it Armani." the teacher stared down Seth and then turned around. "Nevermind my whistle. I can always make Seth squeal." he paused and waited for the class to stop laughing. "some of u chickens, i mean students may alredy know tht we hav a new student." he walked up to krista and raised her hand. "This is Krista Partytown." ever1 laughed and krista blushed. "palestone." she whispered. She lookd around the class and saw tht every1 except 1 person were laughing.

Jason Armani stared her down with an intense gaze. He looked upset, almost angry. Krista became nervous and bit her lip. The teacher glanced back at her still holding  her hand up. "oh i didnt c u raising ur hand. Did u hav a question." Her gaze turned back to her teacher as she put her hand down. The class waited impatiently in their seats for her answer. "yes, ar u the reason y scientist ar called "mad scientists"?" she asked. She didnt wanna b laughed at so she played along. The class laughed. Daniel smiled and said,"partly, yes but im Dan, not Mad" 

"Anywho, u need a seat. there are 4 seats open but u can only choose between Kieth Rodgers and Jason Armani." Now all the class was staring at her,but she could only feel Jason's gaze.  His gaze was intense and icy cold. she could feel it like ice buring her skin. She bit her lip. "who will u choose." said Dan

~my note~             

Hey guys. I know the beginning is slow but it'll be better when i begin the next few chapters. Plz vote rate and comment. inbox me if u hav any suggestions or if u wwant a chapter dedication. plz tell me how it is. Criticals from u will help me improve. Love will b forming, friendships will fall, enemies will rise, and excitement wil come!:)  luv ya! ;D