Chapter 2

Krista looked at both guys. She looked at kieth and he gave her a nice smiled and then winked at her. Then Krista looked at Jason. HIs gaze was still burning into her, except now it was even more intense than before. 

She looked straight into his eyes. They were an intense shade of violet. Krista looked away not being able to stand his gaze. She looked up at her teacher. "It doesnt matter ho u seat me with" she told him. 

"thats right, i forgot ur new in town. That means tht u probably dnt know anyone. Well ill seat u nxt 2 one of these not so wonderful and creativly wierd students." He looked back and forth at the guys. "okay Krista, i would seat u nxt 2 Kieth but he wood probably make u fail this class. He sits alone for a reason. So please, take a seat next 2 Jason." 

She nodded and turned. As she walked down the asile she could feel everyone staring at her. She saw the guys'  eyes roll from her eyes all the way down, then bk up. She finally reached the lab table all the way in the back of the room.

She set her bag down on the side of the stool and sat on it. She set her journal down on the table and looked up at her teacher. she could still feel Jason staring at her. Through the corner of her eye she saw him turn 2 the front of the class and realized tht the teacher was talking to him.

"Okay Armani. As u know, Krista here, he gestured towards her, "is a new student. Please keep her on track and be a sort of guide to her through this class and any other class u hav with her. B a gentleman as u always r. No flirting and no making out just cuz its the back of the class." 

Everyone laughed and Krista blushed. 

"okay class turn to page 98 in your science books"

Krista started down at her hands, they rested carefully ontop her journal. She was shaking but she didnt understand. An image flashed in her mind....

Cold darkness, i could feel my warm breath into my hand. I was freesing. Then, it was lighter, but i couldnt see anything. Something was over my eyes. I tried reaching it but my hands were held still. Then, all the darkness vanished and i could finally see. I was all alone. It was foggy around me. I ran and ran but there was nothing. It was a plain of nothing but fog and loneliness. I screamed but my voice was silent. Something moved behind me. I turned around to see something fall from above. Me legs froze, i didnt know weather to run towards it or away. I fell to the ground and felt a sharp pain as my left hand landed on a small pebbel. I looked at it and the pebble was in my hand. I put my hand in a fist and looked back to the figure. I couldnt stand and i felt weak, cold and defensless.  a tear ran down my face as the figure stood up and started walking towards me, through the thick fog i could see a shodaw take place of the figure.. then, as it came closer i started to make out the shape, but my eyes were blured........

Krista saw Jason set a book infront of her. "this is your book, your responsible for it and yu carry it around. He'll let us know when we dont need it. Just sign your name inside the book and its oficially yours." he said. Krista nodded but she never looked at him. She put her hand to her face. There was a small wet trail where the tear had ran down her face. She wiped her face with the back of her hand and noticed something.  Her left hand was in a fist. It was layed ontop of her notebook and through the corner of her eye, she could feel Jason staring at it.

 She slowly opened herhand to reveal a small stone inside it. It was the pebble from her vision. 

****NOTE****

Sorry for taking a long time to upload but i have been busy. I will try to get chapter 3 as soon as possible but i already have a thought for it.