Chapter 3

Chapter 3- What Happened?

Edited

Lucy's POV

I've been running around all day trying to find Wendy; where is she?

I walked over to Natsu and Happy "Guys! Do you know where Wendy is?" I looked at them; with curious faces.

"Nope, haven't seen her all day, right Happy?" Natsu said, Happy have an 'aye' to Natsu.

Erza, Gray, and Levy-chan, came over to where we are.

"Oi, Flamebrain!" Gray shouted, oh boy; not today please.

"Who you callin' Flamebrain, Stripper?" Natsu stood up from his seat; "You, Hothead!" Gray shouted.

"I don't think you want to go that far, Elsa." Natsu laughed.

"That's it." Gray started to walk towards Natsu, until Erza stood in front of them.

"Now what did it tell both of you about, fighting?" Erza gave them both the evil eye; Natsu and Hray started to do a happy dance together and say that they're 'Friends'.

I just giggled, Levy-chan came up to me, "She told me that she will be following First Master." Levy said.

I thanked her; now all I want to know is where is she.

Gajeel walked up to me, "I heard that your looking for Wendy, I might know where she is." Gajeel told me. I nod.

I told Gray, Erza, Natsu, Happy, And Levy-chan to come with me.

"Wait! I'm coming with you! I've been worried where Wendy is!" Carla ran to us, I nod.

When we found Wendy and First Master behind a tree.

They were both talking about something; I walked over to them.

"Wendy! First Master! Where were you guys! I've been looking for both of you!" I said.

I looked at both of them, it's like they've been talking about, something bad.

"What happened?"

__________________________________________________

Hiya!

I'm done Chapter 3! Only 6 more to go! Off to Chapter 4!

- Galactic Ghoul ♥️